Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

On 3/6/2022 at 2:45 AM, godsmonster said:

the way after 2+ years, i’m still not sick of Levitating. After hearing it everywhere, that (god awful) remix with that shithead, and all the TikTok fame, Levitating STILL has that longevity. i never get tired of it, and if anything it always hypes me the fuck up

Dua really made the Song Of The Decade and Album Of The Decade

I think it kinda shows how people miss happy party songs that are meant for dancing. Everyone in the last 10 years were trying too hard to be deep and make meaningful music that dance pop became rare. Even the ones who were party songs were usually too slow, shitty or were hiphop. So I'm not surprised why people love Dua's songs so much. If Future Nostalgia was released in 2010, she would've had great competition while now she doesn't really have. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

My FN tour stop was last night! I never stopped dancing. The choreography, production, visuals...perfect. I got a little emotional looking at a packed stadium and hearing thousands of people chanting DUA! DUA! DUA! before she came out for the encore. Like a lot of you, the last time I saw her was in a MUCH smaller venue, and people hadn't heard of her. She's come such a long way! I'm so proud of her.

giphy-1.gif 

16 hours ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

My FN tour stop was last night! I never stopped dancing. The choreography, production, visuals...perfect. I got a little emotional looking at a packed stadium and hearing thousands of people chanting DUA! DUA! DUA! before she came out for the encore. Like a lot of you, the last time I saw her was in a MUCH smaller venue, and people hadn't heard of her. She's come such a long way! I'm so proud of her.

Sam here--and also same experience since I first saw her opening for Troye.

I got lucky and got barricade at the diamond, and it was surreal seeing her in the final gliterry outfit. It was a fantastic show, can't believe I almost didn't go

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Sweetest Pie & its music video are out! The song is a boppp and both girls look stunning in the video whew x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Both the song and the video are pretty meh, but they look gorgeous and Dua sounds great. I'll be streaming regardless because I want it to do well after Bruno robbed her of a #1 hit :toofunny:

BzhmW.png

On 3/3/2022 at 6:23 AM, godsmonster said:

this whole lawsuit over Levitating is bullshit

She left tap management just to be sued a few days later

Tell her it‘s a promise, not a threat

TkftfBi_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Spoiler

Just kidding but :ma:

Spoiler

Also I do think that it sounds like that disco track :eek:

7 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

is there a dua spreadsheet cause i dont wanna waste time making one if there is

i don't think there is

but there is a masterpost which i can't link here because there's official stuff in it (but i could send it to you off site if that's fine with you?)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif