Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

On 12/20/2022 at 9:57 PM, the ocean said:

has this been leaked?

there's 2, one from Sep 2016 1. Genesis 2. Last Dance 3. Hotter Than Hell 4. Be the One 5. Bad Together 6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) 7. New Love 8. That Girl At The Party 9. Thinking About You 10. Room For 2 11. Begging Me 12. After Light 13. Garden of Eden 14. In My Dreams 15. Running 16. Want To 17. For Julian, and one from Feb 2017 1. Genesis 2. Last Dance 3. Hotter Than Hell 4. Be the One 5. Bad Together 6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) 7. New Love 8. New Rules 9. Thinking 'Bout You 10. Room for 2 11. Begging Me 12. Try 13. Garden of Eden 14. Dreams 15. Running 16. Want To 17. For Julian 18. That Girl at the Party (Japan) 19. After Light (Japan)

8nl2OpX.png

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

there's 2, one from Sep 2016 1. Genesis 2. Last Dance 3. Hotter Than Hell 4. Be the One 5. Bad Together 6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) 7. New Love 8. That Girl At The Party 9. Thinking About You 10. Room For 2 11. Begging Me 12. After Light 13. Garden of Eden 14. In My Dreams 15. Running 16. Want To 17. For Julian, and one from Feb 2017 1. Genesis 2. Last Dance 3. Hotter Than Hell 4. Be the One 5. Bad Together 6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) 7. New Love 8. New Rules 9. Thinking 'Bout You 10. Room for 2 11. Begging Me 12. Try 13. Garden of Eden 14. Dreams 15. Running 16. Want To 17. For Julian 18. That Girl at the Party (Japan) 19. After Light (Japan)

this is awesome thanks!

i’ve been wanting to split up the earlier indie pop stuff from the later pure pop stuff and this seems like the way :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, TheBoss said:

didn’t dua say for julian was never intended to be on the album?

1 hour ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

didn’t dua say for julian was never intended to be on the album?

I guess that was the first intention, being track 17 and 16 it was gonna be a bonus track anyways, but I guess they decided to scrap it in favour of better song (thank god), and ended up in The Only EP (released after Feb 2017)

8nl2OpX.png

21 hours ago, TheBoss said:

New snippets from the OF data breach:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Zfc6aRSfse/file.html (Don't Wait For Me)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/iIkbVz85w2/file.html (Who Do You Love)

Both FN Sessions

These are so good :defeated: hope it doesn't take long for these two to leak in full

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Also according to @BlackoutZone Tove Lo is gonna release a new song written during the FN sessions, and that was supoosed to be on the album and later on the Moonlight Edition, let's hope for a cute remix

https://twitter.com/ToveLoBR/status/1614637054314283009?t=74NnSaSBts7mP5hG5CvM3A&s=19

8nl2OpX.png

1 minute ago, Dua Lipa said:

what is the of data breach?

OnlyFiles had a huge data breach, and a huge amount of uploaded content got released on a compilation txt file, it included unleaked snippets and songs of course, as a result OF is gonna shut down in a few days

8nl2OpX.png