Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Time for a thread for Ben Mawson and Nicole Nodland's new muse. The future legend DUA LIPA. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Baby girl just hit over 1milli views on her first single. get with it.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

When Trash randomly decides to like a new indie pop gal that's no better or worse than some of the ones he actively hates, #respect the commitment gQONDS2.gif

"Be the One" is goooooood and I've been noticing a lot of buzz lately so hopefully they get on with it and release a body of work

When Trash randomly decides to like a new indie pop gal that's no better or worse than some of the ones he actively hates

#respect the commitment gQONDS2.gif

I literally came in here to post this. :oop:

lABVyGE.png

I really like Be The One but I have a problem with her name idk it grosses me out a little bit :/

And Nicole Nodland should stick to photography :eek: I mean there are so many good directors and that video looks super amateurish

ZmJh1LG.jpg

II have a problem with her name idk it grosses me out a little bit :/

Don't be xenophobic. This isn't even a stage name - it's her birth name. She was born in Kosovo and has a sibling called Rina 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I remember someone posting New Love when it came out, I bought it the same day :oprah: Love her so much, she's so beautiful and her voice is great. Btw, isn't New Love her first single? 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Don't be xenophobic. This isn't even a stage name - it's her birth name. She was born in Kosovo and has a sibling called Rina 

That was uncalled for

I didn't know it was her birth name, thought it was a stage name. Don't use the word 'xenophobic' so lightly please

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Tbh.

And whoever liked those comments

Xenophobia

adjective
adjective: xenophobic
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

Educate yourselves before saying nonsense like this. I've never shown any disgust towards her nationality, as a matter of fact I didn't even know she was Kosovan so don't come for me. Whatever why do I even bother

tumblr_njxtrmgoFi1qg5o2oo1_250.gif

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I remember when the New Love video (I think it was that one) came out, I like her! But it's definitely just another indie pop singer... Not someone I would buy a record or a concert ticket lol.

And I do agree with her name being a bit weird, but that's only because it isn't a "common". If I was a celebrity people would say the same about my name.