Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

And whoever liked those comments

Xenophobia

adjective

adjective: xenophobic

having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

Educate yourselves before saying nonsense like this. I've never shown any disgust towards her nationality, as a matter of fact I didn't even know she was Kosovan so don't come for me. Whatever why do I even bother

tumblr_njxtrmgoFi1qg5o2oo1_250.gif

the amount of time you wasted on that response trying to to redeem yourself after those incredibly offensive comments 3501o2b.jpg

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I saw her show tonight, she is fucking amazing. Hotter than hell and Bad Togther are such hits. WoW. ICON.

And she performed 2 songs i hadn't heard of.Most probably titled "Running" and "My Body"

her voice is really astounding, WoW. Im fucked

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

And whoever liked those comments

Xenophobia

adjective
adjective: xenophobic
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

Educate yourselves before saying nonsense like this. I've never shown any disgust towards her nationality, as a matter of fact I didn't even know she was Kosovan so don't come for me. Whatever why do I even bother

Don't tell someone to educate themselves when YOU were the one who was too ignorant to even look into her name a little.

Don't tell someone to educate themselves when YOU were the one who was too ignorant too even look into her name a little.

I feel blessed :oprah:

it wouldn't have been a true racial slash multicultural slash black slash white issue whatsoever without one of your petty responses

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I feel blessed :oprah:

it wouldn't have been a true racial slash multicultural slash black slash white issue whatsoever without one of your petty responses

Who fucking cares this girl is a musical legend in the making lets drop it

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I NEED IT IN FULL NOW OMG 

this is all i recorded. very low-key crowd. i felt awkward recoding so I was just embracing the moment  :creep:  me and my friend were the only ones dancing hard so she kept making eye contact with us :flutter:

Be the One is currently #2 on the German iTunes chart (#32 on the official singles chart because of a lack of a physical single) (hurry up Warner)

tumblr_nweatqUGoW1uu4otmo1_400.gif

"Hotter than Hell" sounds GREAT :defeated:

Does anyone have a masterpost or something? I'm really only here for "Be the One" currently, but I'd love to try and give everything else a proper listen

I don't think she has that many other songs to warrant a masterpost at the moment - I know there's the demo of Thinking 'Bout You and a few covers but that's about it.