Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Her German label were probably told about the delay last minute so didn't have time to stop the preorder going live; I bet it'll disappear next week though and the six month wait will officially begin :tina:

Here's a recap, I need this personally but maybe it will help people to process/understand

1. Album pre-order goes up worldwide, release date is 30th September 2016

2. Parts of the tracklist and the artworks for both edition surface

3. Everyone hates the artwork and demands that dua fixes the cover, dua suggests that she will

4. Pre-order disappears everywhere except germany

5. Album release date was confirmed to have been delayed by Dua herself to NEXT YEAR, possibly due to complaints about the Album Art, maybe due to a shit marketing scheme

6. A german tv host announces the pre-order after Dua performs on a show, on german iTunes/Amazon the release date is STILL 30th Sept

7. EVERYONE IS CONFUSED AND EMOTIONAL AF

wait, so apparently it could still be released on Sep 30 because German speaking countries are putting pre-orders up, deluxe was scrapped, it's only standard but with the 17 tracks, she has a different label on this countries so it could happen, but it's honestly such a bad idea :rip: this is a big mess 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

well I mean wasn't her first actual concert like 2 months ago?

she's been doing shows on her own since like last year, I think, besides, she already has 2 hits en Europe and Aus, they are basically her main market, she could be forgotten there by the time the album is released :rip:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif