Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

this is super random but watching genesis and be the one live performances makes me wish she would put some more dreamy songs (dreamy as in genesis, new love and be the one) on her album.

the most annoying thing about new love is the "neeeeew love neeeeew love" part. it's even worse in performances, the pre chorus is soo much better.

(also idk if this is an unpopular opinion but hotter than hell is her worst song it sounds sooo generic and it's kinda ironic that she got signed bc of this mess).

i76mrxw.png 

I feel so lost seeing all of these titles of unreleased songs  :deadbanana:

I'm trying to refrain from listening to the unreleased songs because I know I'll end up liking the live versions more than the studio ones  :toofunny:

it literally looks like her RedMilk magazine shoot. It's great to see her in this amazing style of her own rather than something totally forced and manufactured like her early shoot Dua-Lipa_10_0056_c-Nicole-Nodland.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey