Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Dua :rip:

51078994381_48cd42850a_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

anyone who's bored today/tonight can watch her radio interview (4:30 pm) and later her performance at 11pm in this livestream or live on tv (einsplus for the germans on here).

i can upload some sort of concert review in a few days (if some of you are interested in that  :creep: )

i76mrxw.png 

hAs anyone recorded the stream/will record the re-stream in a few hours?

Really wanted to watch this but had to work this evening so when I got home I just saw HTH. She has such an amazing voice, I wish she would push the boundaries past the mainstream pop sound. And her look was fierce!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

this was announced a long time ago but it's actually coming up soon

Dua will be doing Radio 1's Live Lounge on Sept 29th. She'll be performing Blow Your Mind and a cover

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

this girl is so talented. blow your mind, thinking bout you, good times, genesis and hotter than hell were definitely the highlights of her show. i wish i could see her in october but her german dates are all within the first two weeks of my semester. maybe i'll go to one of her shows in england instead.

@Electric Body i hope there's gonna be a tv rip of this somewhere on the internet in a few days.

i76mrxw.png