Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

okay now that i've calmed down a little bit- lemme come back and say that the situation isn't THAT bad

We're getting an album that doesn't leave out anything she's released and the album is gonna be damn good one. Every song we've gotten is excellent, and after 2nd listen, Lost in Your Light isn't bad either. I'm super excited about hearing the new songs like IDGAF and Garden and honestly i'm glad totally new stuff replaced Running and Want To. Plus, we already have an HQ studio version of Want To and I'll just find a good live performance of Running to add to my library.

H0bDaqU.gif

Look, at this point i don't even care anymore I just want the damn album no matter how messy the trackless is  :toofunny:

I swear that she put half my faves on the deluxe though... Last Dance, Room For 2, New Love... wow looks like I will definitely have to buy the deluxe then hahaa

Okay Lost In Your Light isn't that bad 

yeah it's not bad. Not her best and probably won't listen to it much outside of the album but it's a good song overall, there's nothing really I can complain about in it.

yeah it's not bad. Not her best and probably won't listen to it much outside of the album but it's a good song overall, there's nothing really I can complain about in it.

yeah agreed it's unexciting and uninspired but I won't skip it when listening to the album

FzytWEW.png

why is she trying to act like she wrote want to when she changed like a few words in the bridge... and she especially didn't contribute much to lost in your light or begging me so almost makes you wonder what other songs she's stealing credit for  :creep:

Exactly what I thought. 

Lost in your light is now my fav song on the album

But why does her hair in the album cover have to look like that :awkney:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m