Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

DSN is a huge hit, so no it did not effect her

except because it did, like, DSN hasn't even been top 100 on the hot 100 and it's been a pain in the ass for her to establish the song, anyways i've seen that the curse normally takes effect right after the album release so we'll see

giphy.gif

except because it did, like, DSN hasn't even been top 100 on the hot 100 and it's been a pain in the ass for her to establish the song, anyways i've seen that the curse normally takes effect right after the album release so we'll see

it peaked #4 but go off

it is a hit wtf aksksk it’s on the radio like 24/7

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

what? it's been charting for 11 weeks and it's been in the top 15 for some time now?

did you expect her to get a #1 in one of her least favourable markets? 

i76mrxw.png 

it peaked #4 but go off

it peaked at #14

what? it's been charting for 11 weeks and it's been in the top 15 for some time now?

did you expect her to get a #1 in one of her least favourable markets? 

and if we take into account the success she had last year with one kiss and electrivity, even though dsn is doing better numbers for what i've seen, yes

dua haters ALWAYS lose

imagine thinking i'm a hater when i've been stanning and following her since she released blow your mind, like, y'all just hate to talk and people having their own opinions and that's it

giphy.gif

it peaked at #14 and if we take into account the success she had last year with one kiss and electrivity, even though dsn is doing better numbers for what i've seen, yes imagine thinking i'm a hater when i've been stanning and following her since she released blow your mind, like, y'all just hate to talk and people having their own opinions and that's it

I- the reach just to make it seem like she's flopping or something. The song is a huge hit, it's literally everywhere and the GP loves it. You seem very uneducated on this. Don't Start Now is much bigger than Electricity and One Kiss doesn't count because it's not even her song.

Anyways, Future Nostalgia is coming

I- the reach just to make it seem like she's flopping or something. The song is a huge hit, it's literally everywhere and the GP loves it. You seem very uneducated on this. Don't Start Now is much bigger than Electricity and One Kiss doesn't count because it's not even her song.

Anyways, Future Nostalgia is coming

and if we take into account the success she had last year with one kiss and electrivity, even though dsn is doing better numbers for what i've seen, yes

plus, both One Kiss and Electricity literally read "(with Dua Lipa)" and they are on the Dua Lipa: Complete Edition so yeah, they are HER songs, but whatever helps you to sleep at night

y'all like to manipulate people's words don't you, hmmm

giphy.gif

plus, both One Kiss and Electricity literally read "(with Dua Lipa)" and they are on the Dua Lipa: Complete Edition so yeah, they are HER songs, but whatever helps you to sleep at night y'all like to manipulate people's words don't you, hmmm

They're songs featuring her by other artists.. what's not clicking

?? A song not being a chart topper in America doesn't make it a flop.. The song's huge in Europe, and pretty stable on the charts in America. It's also being played constantly on the radio. It's a hit.

qfrWuBl.png

?? A song not being a chart topper in America doesn't make it a flop.. The song's huge in Europe, and pretty stable on the charts in America. It's also being played constantly on the radio. It's a hit.

for fucks sake, i didn't say that dsn is a flop, y'all know how to read???? did you go to prep school?????? i literally said that it's been hard for her to establish the song, the girl literally did more than 10 fucking tv performances to promote the song, at this point y'all are definitely blind or you don't have reading comprehension.

They're songs featuring her by other artists.. what's not clicking

not when they say WITH if she was a FEATURE they wouldn't be hers but when they say "with" they're considered /duets/ which basically means the song belongs to both artists

anyways, stream physical out friday jan 31

giphy.gif

for fucks sake, i didn't say that dsn is a flop, y'all know how to read???? did you go to prep school?????? i literally said that it's been hard for her to establish the song, the girl literally did more than 10 fucking tv performances to promote the song, at this point y'all are definitely blind or you don't have reading comprehension.

Are you dumb? Like, are you genuinely dumb? You literally said she's suffering from best new artist curse cause DSN hasn't topped the charts and it's been a pain in the ass for her to establish the song, which it literally wasn't.. You literally are painting the song out to be a flop. The song's a hit, it's just not as big in America as it is in Europe, but it's still doing really well in America. 

qfrWuBl.png

ur literally proving my point, DSN #14 in the us the lowest peak for the song, while the absolute smash hit one kiss only peaked at #26 and the (much) less successful electricity only at #62.

dsn peaking at #14 is great for her standards when new rules is the only song that managed to outpeak dsn in the us.

i76mrxw.png