Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I'm surprised Good In Bed's this generally disliked song, I love it. It's a fun bop. The only song on this album I don't like that much is Boys Will Be Boys, but even then I love the message, lyrically and even melodically it's just kinda weak. The rest of the album? All classics.

the fact that this album wouldn’t have been as well received by critics if it wasn’t for the tracks her stans dislike the most

i76mrxw.png 

We heard One Kiss years ago, it's already on her debut album's re-package, it's already released.. idk why someone would want it on Future Nostalgia

Have to listen it the second time still, but it's a 10/11. such a shame the last two tracks are so out of place and underproduced. Good In Bed is a very generic 2019/2020 pop song with A LOT of harmonic crashes, like wtff are those horrible melodies? BWBB is cute but doesn't fit the fun careless vibe of the album and sonically is very boring and non cohesive with the rest, still better than GIB tho.

She could've easily swept them with If It Aint Me and One Kiss (that was obviously the blueprint for the whole Future Nostalgia concept/sound, especially in DSN and Hallucinate).

This album feels a lot like COADF in a lot of cuts. Physical - Hung Up, Love Again - Let It Will Be, Hallucinate - How High/ILNY

And it kinda has the same purpose as that album with the reviving the 70s/80s+90s with a modern twist.

Dua Lupa main pop girl YES. :flutter:

Hallucinate + Love Again + Break My Heart = a godly flow

Love Again is hands down my favorite off the album. Levitating is amazing too, and super fun - she was born to make a song like that. 

GIB and BWBB are...well, I love the rest of the album. Can't wait to listen to it more. Miss Dua is here to stay.

giphy-1.gif 

Ok, Dua is the next main pop girl. And Good in Bed is the best song PERIODT

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I feel like this undoubtedly was the blueprint for Good In Bed 

but instead of being good it's very very bad

I think she was more inspired by Alright, Still. Those vocals at the end of the song even sound like Lily

I think she was more inspired by Alright, Still. Those vocals at the end of the song even sound like Lily

I’d agree. And that funky, kinda clunky piano melody reminds me of LDN and Shame for You

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

A snippet of a new version of If It Ain't Me without Normani just leaked, I guess this is the final

oh wow oh wow we finally get to receive

hopefully it won't leak and be the lead for Future Nostalgia (the immaculate re-collection) coming late 2020 just in time for the tour

and let's not pretend that normani would be a push for this song it's like britney's team trying to get a hit by slapping tinashe on a song 

i76mrxw.png 

oh wow oh wow we finally get to receive

hopefully it won't leak and be the lead for Future Nostalgia (the immaculate re-collection) coming late 2020 just in time for the tour

and let's not pretend that normani would be a push for this song it's like britney's team trying to get a hit by slapping tinashe on a song 

I really liked Normani in it, of course she wouldn't do nothing for it commercially but I thought their voices blended really well together

I hope the re-release is coming on late 2020, because a 2021 release would be too late

Ugh, If It Ain't Me is such a banger, and it sounds amazing on the HQ Snippet

8nl2OpX.png

A snippet of a new version of If It Ain't Me without Normani just leaked, I guess this is the final

Nothing indicates that it's the final, it's probably just a solo demo, she seemed excited about Normani being on the song and even talked about it in an interview not long ago

normani version is the final but idk if the solo version floating around is very different in terms of production

I love FN so much ugh, she's my favourite new MPG <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371