Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

That song with Miley is not going to be officially released. Dua had her own campaign to focus on and the release got scrapped thankfully. Miley was being messy and it would've hurt Dua getting her album out

BzhmW.png

Ball and Chain has the autotuned loon??? we can't escape her

You can't escape me like I can't escape this cage. :creepna:

Also smh at your gender presumptions. All I'm gonna say is I have a cloaca.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Why are people celebrating her new album? It’s pure trash. Cheap lyrics, cheap production.

She has a pretty face, but that’s it. Nothing special about her. She will be gone at some point and replaced by another Duo Lingo. No one will remember her.

I wonder how much her label paid the critics to rate her album that good.

Why are people celebrating her new album? It’s pure trash. Cheap lyrics, cheap production.

She has a pretty face, but that’s it. Nothing special about her. She will be gone at some point and replaced by another Duo Lingo. No one will remember her.

fuck off. no one knows who you are

Why did you bother posting in here?  :hooker: someone needs a dick in quarantine

BzhmW.png

Why did you bother posting in here? :hooker: someone needs a dick in quarantine

This is for @@drewby you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch who do you think you are with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the f*ck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin ass bitch im coming to beat the f*ck out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass thin haired bitch watch I'm coming up there to f*ck you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat your ass bitch cause Imma show you not to play with cashcomesquick‘ profile

I love you, but this opinion... it ain't it

8nl2OpX.png

deafness is a disease

giphy.gif

hating on successful, relevant, talented women? groundbreaking 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

certain children posting things in here because they want to be dragged as this the only form of stimulation and interaction they will get in their sad little life....

all your personaility goes on lanaboardz,  IRL you have nothing left to give

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Are you trying to label me as a misogynist? Lana is successful and I love her. Nice try. Move outta my way bitch.

no i wasn't trying to label you as anything other than pathetic, hating on successful things won't make you look cool or edgy. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever