Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

It's been a while since I've done a good old extended version of somethin' but I made one for Physical and it's so good even though I say so myself  :defeated: Turned a 3-minute bop into a 5-minute ultra bop, am I allowed to share it here or is it against the rules  :crai:

She really ate... I was iffy on whether the pop star route would be interesting enough for her but Disco is THE move

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Well I finally picked up my “boxset” (it’s a hardcover book, maybe I’m just dumb when it comes to vinyl vocabulary) from my parents’ home and the corners are hella dented even though it was shipped in a cardboard box. Also, my “polaroid” wasn’t signed...it seems like some people’s were, others weren’t. Disappointed in those regards...otherwise the disc and photos are beautiful.

giphy-1.gif 

my vinyl boxset says it isn't shipping until 5/29...

this is why i cancelled..gonna wait for the deluxe version instead. I feel like she will release it very soon caz she mentioned about the collab with Normani. I'm guessing it's around the release of gaga's new album

Asset-54.png

Does anyone else feel like Future Nostalgia hype died immediately? I know BMH is still doing well on the charts, but she’s barely active on social media or anything, especially regarding the album. It really was the right album at the wrong time.

giphy-1.gif 

Does anyone else feel like Future Nostalgia hype died immediately? I know BMH is still doing well on the charts, but she’s barely active on social media or anything, especially regarding the album. It really was the right album at the wrong time.

the album is still doing really great though

it's gonna need a new single or smth at some point though because they can't feed us the regular lil period of times where she'd be promoting a single bc like there are no proper performances, events, interviews she can do.. or well they are but they are all very low-hype-energy because it's all #stayathome #webcamlockdown content (which is not her fault) so that's why i think they're trying to push and decide the next single already (apparently levitating or hallucinate and love again for the uk or something) if the rumours are true.

i76mrxw.png 

Umm the album + Physical and especially Don't Start Now are still doing incredibly well on streaming and getting lots of airplay, Break My Heart is still rising on the charts, Dua worked her ass off during that "promo tour" (which she had to improvise thanks to Miss Rona – remember that others just postponed their campaigns), we got two videos for each one of the singles + lyric videos for every single song (and we can still expect at least one more single from the standard edition), and overall Future Nostalgia is still THE pop album of the year. Plus, Dua already started hinting at the upcoming deluxe edition plus collabs with Normani and possibly Kylie fucking Minogue. Like, chile, let the good sis breathe for a minute, she'll be back promoting the deluxe edition and the summer single soon enough, hopefully proper TV performances will be possible again in the foreseeable future too, and finally the Future Nostalgia Tour is happening in 2021. Also, we know from label reps that this campaign isn't over yet and there's still a lot to come.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif