Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

are u trying to stirr a war by calling the country formerly known as FYROM that name while mentioning greece in the same sentence?

hmm on another note Alex, i think your posts are very confusing it comes off as if you‘re posting updates on what you‘ve just read about these countries on wikipedia or something and i‘m not trying to be rude but your posts read as if you don‘t understand the deep laying conflicts and divide in that region. EU membership is surely something some of these countries strive for (Montenegro‘s recent gay policy, etc) but NM was blocked from any EU progress as long as they didn‘t change their name and i‘m not sure whether Greece isn‘t going to veto them again if they will keep provoking Greece, on the same hand Serbia and Kosovo won‘t have much success with EU membership if their state is unclear and autonomy/border disputed.

No worries I’m not going on Wikipedia. I try to keep up with global politics. I’m just pointing out how complicated these issues are. My point being it’s hard to discuss these issues on social media like what Dua was trying to do. These are very complex topics and can’t be overly simplified.

I do believe that EU membership is in the cards for the Balkan states, but it will take time. I do think in this decade that Montenegro and Serbia can join. However there is still some more work that needs to be done before they can join.

Umm you sure? it leaked with some Miley and Charli stuff which are all def real so I imagine the Dua leak would be real too

Its literally studio vocals over some instrumental, almost certainly fake

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Its literally studio vocals over some instrumental, almost certainly fake

Like I said it came from a reliable person who leaked it with real stuff so I don't see why it would be fake??

Artists have made acoustic versions of their songs in the past which is just the studio vocals over a different instrumental. I think Dua just did that.

‘Levitating’ remixed by The Blessed Madonna featuring Madonna & Missy Elliott to be released August 14th -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS