Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

She's confirmed Club Future Nostalgia to come out the 28th & posted the tracklist - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

That is such a messy formatting, I can barely understand who's on what song lmao Interesting for Love Is Religion and That Kind of Woman making it, but literally in what world does Kiss and Make Up fit since it's from the last album? What in the Camila?

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

4 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Apparently the artists in italics that don't have "feat." next to them indicate samples rather than newly recorded collabs. For example, the first Hallucinate remix seems to sample Hollaback Girl! :defeated:

i was so confused yet intrigued about the stevie nicks feat. but the sample thing makes more sense lmao. hallucinate remix gonna be a whole serve whew

qfrWuBl.png

Bit surprised there aren't any more "real" collabs, especially a Kylie one, but whatever, I love this project regardless, and this Little Gwenster is LIVING in a way I haven't since 2016. And to think that after this, we still have the deluxe edition to look forward to... I don't know a better woman, I really don't!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

2 hours ago, Tulips said:

Now where are the people who were on this thread some pages ago saying that Love is Religion isn't a FN outtake :teehee:

I'm here, and I apologize. My mistake. It just felt more belonging to Dua Lipa rather than Future Nostalgia. Pardon me.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: