Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

After taking some more time to listen to this over the last week, I have to say that I went from liking to loving Club Future Nostalgia. I'm still not the biggest fan of the first couple remixes (or well, mostly just the Pretty Please ones) , but everything from the Horse Meat Disco Remix of Love Again onwards is brilliant. I'm so glad they made it a continuous mix, it makes it much more fun to listen to than a regular remix album with separate remixes. Now if only clubs would finally reopen and do Club Future Nostalgia nights... :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

3 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

After taking some more time to listen to this over the last week, I have to say that I went from liking to loving Club Future Nostalgia. I'm still not the biggest fan of the first couple remixes (or well, mostly just the Pretty Please ones) , but everything from the Horse Meat Disco Remix of Love Again onwards is brilliant. I'm so glad they made it a continuous mix, it makes it much more fun to listen to than a regular remix album with separate remixes. Now if only clubs would finally reopen and do Club Future Nostalgia nights... :defeated:

RT to ALL of thisss, the only thing that I dislikr about it being a continious mix is that I can't delete the frist three or so remixes because it will feel off, this bitch is forcing me to stream the whole thing and I don't mind that much, get that coin :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Full version of Club Future Nostalgia coming this Friday!

1 Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix) [feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott] 4:10
2 Hallucinate (Paul Woolford Remix) [Extended] 5:13
3 Don't Start Now (Kaytranada Remix) 4:27
4 Physical (Mark Ronson Remix) [feat. Gwen Stefani] 3:06
5 Love Is Religion (The Blessed Madonna Remix) 3:40
6 Break My Heart (Moodymann Remix) 5:52
7 That Kind of Woman (Jacques Lu Cont Remix) 4:49
8 Pretty Please (Masters at Work Remix) 4:02
9 Boys Will Be Boys (Zach Witness Remix) 3:54
10 Good in Bed (Gen Hoshino Remix) 3:32
11 Future Nostalgia (Joe Goddard Remix) 4:48
12 Love Again (Horse Meat Disco Remix) 5:31
13 Cool (Jayda G Remix) 4:06
14 Don't Start Now (Yaeji Remix) 4:17
15 Hallucinate (Mr Fingers deep stripped mix) 8:07
16 Pretty Please (Midland Refix) 4:35
17 Good in Bed (Zach Witness Remix) 3:53

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

am i the only one who's excited for levitating ft. dababy?  it's my favorite of FN and while i think no remix or ft. could top the original i think it will be a serve

1 hour ago, Tulips said:

Why does she keep messing with Levitating? first that The Blessed Madonna remix and now this 

LOL Literally this. Like sis, why. Levitating is perfect in its original form. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

A rap feature is the only chance for Levitating to become a hit in the US, unfortunately. Don't forget, the album came out six months ago, and the era started almost an entire year ago. Just releasing the album version that's been available since March won't work. 

Besides, it seems like a handful of radio stations even playlisted the original version (mostly outside of the US, though), but those that didn't will jump on this new single version. 

Honestly, just trust Dua and her team. They know what they're doing. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i doubt radios who are playing the album version of levitating will switch to the remix UNLESS it's actually a different type of production but so far this seems very slap on a rapper to make it more suitable for the us market and streams.

a radio station nearby actually does play the album version during the day and the blessed madonna version at night sometimes :deadbanana:

miss dua probably confusing the straights

i76mrxw.png