Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Does this bland song really need 50,000 remixes? its tiring luv

:biblio: not this being said about the best song on the album 

Glad the remix kept the bridge, and it technically still has most of the song. DaBaby's part is forgettable, but at least it'll push the original towards more people. Hope this is a good final hit for her before the B-side.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Does this bland song really need 50,000 remixes? its tiring luv

Reported, you tasteless ***** of a ****** with your even more tasteless ******* ****, I'm gonna **** your *** *** for disrespecting the bop of the year you ******* *** *****! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

2 minutes ago, Formation said:

says it all really doesn't it 

tumblr_inline_ndifgzVX561qbilhw.gif

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Reported, you tasteless ***** of a ****** with your even more tasteless ******* ****, I'm gonna **** your *** *** for distespecting the bop of the year you ******* *** *****! 

where? just fax honey

mbK53xg.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

16 minutes ago, Formation said:

Glad the remix kept the bridge, and it technically still has most of the song. DaBaby's part is forgettable, but at least it'll push the original towards more people. Hope this is a good final hit for her before the B-side.

when is the b-side coming?

negAbhB.png

Noticed a fair few haters complaining that she's milking the era dry. Like bitch be grateful the likes of Dua and even The Weeknd tbf made well-fleshed out album campaigns. Otherwise the last few months would've been boring af :smokes3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's literally only the song's 2nd remix, and the only one that still uses the song's instrumentation :toofloppy: not people acting like she's Lil Nas X or BTS releasing no less than 5 remixes of an already shitty song

BzhmW.png

oh c'mon the music video was good!!! the visuals and aesthetic matched with the song and the album overall. they could've went more and harder but it looked cute and fun and i enjoyed it. Dua has done so good this year i can't believe people are actually complaining. 

they can only do so much with covid. they could just done a lyric video or a cartoon like everyone else [and her] has done the last few months

she's gonna win a grammy I feel it 

IMAGINE releasing Don't Start Now (Official Music Video), Don't Start Now (Live In LA), Future Nostalgia (Lyric Video), Physical (Official Music Video), Let's Get Physical (Workout Video), Break My Heart (Official Music Video), Break My Heart (Animated Video), Hallucinate (Animated Video), Levitating Remix feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott (Official Music Video), and finally Levitating feat. DaBaby (Official Music Video) all in one era. Plus lyric videos for all songs and an incredibly well made visualiser for Club Future Nostalgia. In 2020. Despite a pandemic. And STILL have some people complaining! I don't get it. NOBODY is doing it like Dua fucking Lipa! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif