Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Two barely different versions of Talk About It/Blame leaked, but one is louder than the other. Did someone just mess with the EQ? And if they did, which is the proper version?

BzhmW.png

12 minutes ago, drewby said:

Two barely different versions of Talk About It/Blame leaked, but one is louder than the other. Did someone just mess with the EQ? And if they did, which is the proper version?

I noticed that too, both have the same spek, however I do feel like this one is clearer or at least it makes me bop harder so I'll keep that one

8nl2OpX.png

29 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Question: I’m reading that Save My Life is about Sia’s friends stopping her from s*icid* but it’s here as a Dua Lipa reject? Is Dua just a songwriter or? I’m confused 

Mmh as far as I know both had a songwriting session and they ended up with the demo track for Dua, probably didn't used it and Sia recorded her version (that's why Dua still has songwriting credits)

It doesn't surprise me since Sia always writes with or for other artists, although it is kind of weird to touch such a personal subject and give your own experience to be portrayed by someone else, but anyways I'm clearly not Sia lmao

8nl2OpX.png

A new edition of FN will be released the 6th of November exclusively in France, it features a French exclusive bonus track

https://www.culture.leclerc/musique-u/variete-internationale-u/pop-international-u/future-nostalgia---edition-francaise-0190295141165-pr#divdetaille

Hopefully it's not another remix and it's another Bang Bang type of situation

8nl2OpX.png

I have not listened to any of the leaked songs yet - are they worth a look? I was genuinely offended by how atrocious the remix album was (that painfully uninteresting and out of key Levitating remix specifically) so I've been hesitant to hear any scrapped songs as I really do enjoy the standard version of the album (minus Boys Will Be Boring). Still confused as to why Love Is Religion is out in a remixed form but not in an original form?

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I have not listened to any of the leaked songs yet - are they worth a look? I was genuinely offended by how atrocious the remix album was (that painfully uninteresting and out of key Levitating remix specifically) so I've been hesitant to hear any scrapped songs as I really do enjoy the standard version of the album (minus Boys Will Be Boring). Still confused as to why Love Is Religion is out in a remixed form but not in an original form?

That Kind Of Woman & If It Ain't Me are really good and could have easily been on the standard album so I'd recommend those 2

26 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

A new edition of FN will be released the 6th of November exclusively in France, it features a French exclusive bonus track

https://www.culture.leclerc/musique-u/variete-internationale-u/pop-international-u/future-nostalgia---edition-francaise-0190295141165-pr#divdetaille

It says an exclusive collab is the bonus track so they'll probably put a popular french singer on a verse of Break My Heart or Don't Start Now

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 10/8/2020 at 1:28 PM, TheBoss said:

Justice for Bang Bang!

negAbhB.png

On 10/17/2020 at 8:41 PM, Dua Lipa said:

Act of god is SO good. Was it a future nostalgia outtake?

Most likely was meant for her sophomore album, even if it was not the concept of Future Nostalgia yet. Afaik it's not from the sessions of her debut.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I thought it was from 2015-2016? Anyways it's a bop! One of the best outtakes from DL1 

My bad! I might have read wrong info.

And true, this song is great!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: