Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

CFN is so intellectually stimulating and soulful. it’s not dua’s fault that your primordial brain is unable to process anything beyond plink plonk sounds as good music. maybe one day you will be able to evolve beyond an amoeba and appreciate CFN

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

CFN is so intellectually stimulating and soulful. it’s not dua’s fault that your primordial brain is unable to process anything beyond plink plonk sounds as good music. maybe one day you will be able to evolve beyond an amoeba and appreciate CFN

Always aiming paper airplanes

31 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

a melanie stan talking about taste LOL! you guys crack me up!

and what does melanie have to do with this? i wasn’t - talking about taste - or my thoughts on cfn, i’m just telling you: it’s not that serious. you’re making it out to be some intellectual project but it’s really not, you sound extremely pretentious. if you think it’s good then you’re allowed to think that but you don’t have to be annoying about it 

Always aiming paper airplanes

45 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

Is this the music version of that Rick & Morty copypasta

34 minutes ago, Alphabet City said:

and what does melanie have to do with this? i wasn’t - talking about taste - or my thoughts on cfn, i’m just telling you: it’s not that serious. you’re making it out to be some intellectual project but it’s really not, you sound extremely pretentious. if you think it’s good then you’re allowed to think that but you don’t have to be annoying about it 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

44 minutes ago, Alphabet City said:

at least i am pretentious bitch go back to k-12 where you belong

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

you guys are dragging the fuck out of the melanie stan i feel bad for her

Those drags towards them are literally the most stale “drags” ever :rip: if your first comeback for someone not liking an album is “oh you stan (artist who has nothing to do with this conversation)” then that says enough about you

I can’t believe we got the news of her new single and this entire page is pretty much a bunch of gays bitching about a remix album and acting superior to others for enjoying it