Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

she better come up with something quick cause i used to stan hard for her and there’s literally nothing to stan anymore i’m dry dua

calm down. she's rightly taking a break to ensure that she doesn't get overexposed. plus, she's literally been working/touring constantly for around 3 years 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

According to this interviews DL2 is coming in a few weeks?

https://www.vogue.com.au/celebrity/interviews/dua-lipa-on-politics-pop-music-and-empowering-young-people/news-story/3465f1e731dea6c530b2e79cf9eff8f1

"We are, I believe, a matter of weeks before you release your second album. How are you feeling?

“I’m currently in LA finishing off songs and I’m really excited. I’m so bloody nervous (laughs). With the first record, there were no expectations, but now there’s a lot more pressure. Everyone talks about how difficult the crazy second record is, but in terms of writing it’s been way easier. I feel like I really know myself a lot better. I know what I want to write about, I know how to express my feelings. I know how to talk about things and to allow myself to be vulnerable.”

They literally say in a few weeks, she doesn't deny it but she says she's still finishing it, so maybe they mean the lead single? Idk

8nl2OpX.png

According to this interviews DL2 is coming in a few weeks?

https://www.vogue.com.au/celebrity/interviews/dua-lipa-on-politics-pop-music-and-empowering-young-people/news-story/3465f1e731dea6c530b2e79cf9eff8f1

"We are, I believe, a matter of weeks before you release your second album. How are you feeling?

“I’m currently in LA finishing off songs and I’m really excited. I’m so bloody nervous (laughs). With the first record, there were no expectations, but now there’s a lot more pressure. Everyone talks about how difficult the crazy second record is, but in terms of writing it’s been way easier. I feel like I really know myself a lot better. I know what I want to write about, I know how to express my feelings. I know how to talk about things and to allow myself to be vulnerable.”

They literally say in a few weeks, she doesn't deny it but she says she's still finishing it, so maybe they mean the lead single? Idk

I mean, "a few weeks" is relative lol, my guess is October or even early November for the album. The lead single could be out pretty soon, though? I'd definitely be here for it!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif