Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

please tell me that list going around is fake... ed sheeran???

absolutely fake

if yall notice o the very edge on the left, the body of a woman is cut out.... wonder if this picture is bigger and she'll be posting more sides in later days?

likely that's normani since we know If It Ain't Me is going to be released

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Imagine...

Future Nostalgia (feat. Daft Punk)

Don’t Start Now (feat. Calvin Harris)

Cool (feat. Troye Sivan)

Physical (feat. Gwen Stefani)

Levitating (feat. Madonna & Missy Elliot)

Pretty Please (feat. Giorgio Moroder)

Hallucinate (feat. Kylie Minogue)

Love Again (feat. Sam Smith)

Break My Heart (feat. The Weeknd)

Good In Bed (feat. Chloe x Halle)

Boys Will Be Boys (feat. Charli XCX)

If It Ain’t Me (feat. Normani)

+ new tracks

H0bDaqU.gif

Imagine...

Cool (feat. Troye Sivan)

+ new tracks

the way this snapped @@Dua hire this girl

So are we thinking that photo she posted with all the artists and her in the center is the Club Future Nostalgia album cover?

Definitely, although it's obviously cropped in order not to reveal all artists yet.

I think they are doing a re-release of FN.

Well yes. Club Future Nostalgia: The Remix Album cumming on 28 August, deluxe edition/re-release late 2020/early 2021.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Imagine...

Cool (feat. Troye Sivan)

+ new tracks

OMG yes Cool with Troye, that would be amazing.

The real question is will we be getting a physical release of Club Future Nostalgia. BC if we are I'll be snatching my vinyl faster than the speed of sound.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She pushed back the remix album release because she's planning animated videos for all the tracks :defeated:

Levitating this Friday (allegedly) and Physical the 28th (I wonder if they're pushing it as a proper single), she has though competition on the 28th, Katy Perry and Drake (I think) are dropping :defeated:

I wonder also if If It Ain't Me is in some way on the remix album, I'd totally be down for it to be as a new track I'm remix for and then she could Re-release whatever final version she has on hand as the first single from the re-release :defeated:

Also BMH is peaking in #14 on the Hot100, 2020 is really her year :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

She pushed back the remix album release because she's planning animated videos for all the tracks :defeated:

Levitating this Friday (allegedly) and Physical the 28th (I wonder if they're pushing it as a proper single), she has though competition on the 28th, Katy Perry and Drake (I think) are dropping :defeated:

I wonder also if If It Ain't Me is in some way on the remix album, I'd totally be down for it to be as a new track I'm remix for and then she could Re-release whatever final version she has on hand as the first single from the re-release :defeated:

Also BMH is peaking in #14 on the Hot100, 2020 is really her year :defeated:

If it ain’t me is all but confirmed to be releasing, probz on the remix album

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

If it ain’t me is all but confirmed to be releasing, probz on the remix album

Yeah I know it's getting released either way and the silhouette in the cover absolutely looks like Normani, if that's the case I hope it gets the single treatment as the second one from the remix album (If Physical it's not already the 2nd one) I have faith on that song plus I want a stunning video with the two of them so bad :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Is it weird that I kinda don't want any new tracks on the remix album? Like, knowing that the deluxe edition is coming sooner or later, I'd rather have the remix album really just focus on remixes of the original album and nothing else, and then use the deluxe edition for extra tracks and outtakes.

Also, I still can't quite process that my three favourite female artists of all time (assuming Kylie is indeed on it) aside from Lana are going to be on ONE album alongside the new Pop Princess, Dua Lipa. Legendaric etc.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Is it weird that I kinda don't want any new tracks on the remix album? Like, knowing that the deluxe edition is coming sooner or later, I'd rather have the remix album really just focus on remixes of the original album and nothing else, and then use the deluxe edition for extra tracks and outtakes.

Also, I can't believe that my three favourite female artists (assuming Kylie is indeed on it) aside from Lana are going to be on ONE album alongside the new Pop Princess Dua Lipa. Legendaric etc.

I kind of agree! there's no way in hell this remix album is going to get the regular "remix album/ep" treatment, it looks like her and her team are putting a lot of effort into it, I mean even the real album didn't get animated videos for each song lmao

This whole era has been just so crazy, I'm loving every second of it

8nl2OpX.png

This whole era has been just so crazy, I'm loving every second of it

Agreed. I'm still utterly SHOOK that her team are getting everything so perfectly right, especially considering the global circumstances and also keeping in mind how things were going up until New Rules finally smashed.

As for Future Nostalgia, I know it's too early to say that, but I can really imagine people referencing this era for years to come, and I don't think comparisons with the likes of Confessions On A Dance Floor, Love. Angel. Music. Baby., Fever, The Fame (Monster) etc. are too far-fetched. This whole era really is a masterclass in how it's done.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif