Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

2 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

OMG and you managed to go through 5 listens... that's powerful. I can't.

i'm braver than the marines 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Finished listening :rip:

Future Nostalgia remix: I think she's ok.

Cool remix: Skip.

Good In Bed remix: Listenable, but not really good.

Pretty Please remix #1: This is so sad.

Pretty Please remix #2: Even sadder.

Boys Will Be Boys remix: The idea was there, but the execution was very bad.

Love Again remix: Honestly an improvement.

Break My Heart remix #1: I like Dimitri From Paris so naturally I liked this remix but I can understand why people don't like it.

Levitating remix: Seems worse in the context of the mix.

Hallucinate remix #1: Nice use of the Hollaback Girl sample, I'd like a bit more of Hallucinate in it though.

Hallucinate remix #2: It's ok.

Love Is Religion remix: Nice safe bop. I think the Mediocre Madonna did a better job on this one than the Levitating remix.

Don't Start Now remix: Yaeji snapped. This is going on my playlist.

Physical remix: I don't really like the slower tempo because the 80's workout vibe of the original was why I liked it so much. I like Gwen's verse though.

Kiss And Make Up remix: I actually think it's pretty ok. I think it's better than the original.

That Kind Of Woman remix: I haven't heard the original so I can't really compare, but I really like this remix.

Break My Heart remix #2: It would be good in the clubs, but I don't really see myself listening to this.

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

are we even listening to the same record...this is like a love letter to the 80s and 90s. I’m fucking in lovvvvvvve

i really don't get why people don't like it aside from the first few (pretty please cough) because love again onward is a journey that's over half the album

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, The Ocean said:

i really don't get why people don't like it aside from the first few (pretty please cough) because love again onward is a journey that's over half the album

literally from track 1 it’s like a 90s mixtape, I can’t get over how fucking insanely brilliant this is. she certified that she’s a pop legend with FN but holy fuck, this shows that she’s a pop GENIUS

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the quality on this club record flip flopping between one extreme to the other wee..

the entire Cool-Good in Bed-Pretty Please segment shouldn't be on the same Remix Album as Physical which is still a bop with the new production and the Love Again, Love is Religion and Break My Heart Remixes

i76mrxw.png 

16 hours ago, EthanOnyxMusic said:

Hey guys! Is there a masterpost or Google drive of all of her unreleased stuff? Or even just stuff from Future Nostalgia? Thanks so much! :)

if you scroll back to some pages you’ll find a google drive link with some fanmade eps with the recent leaks

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

The beautiful thing about the Future Nostalgia era is that there's something for everyone. Like, the album itself is obviously pop perfection, I'm sure most people will love the deluxe edition too, and the remix album... Well, some enjoy it, some don't. But even though I personally don't like all of the remixes, I still very much appreciate the fact that Dua had the courage to release a proper remix album, and not just something like the Say So "remix" that's basically just the original song with a guest verse. I think this was an important move for Dua, not only to pay homage to the artists and the era of music that influenced her (both as a creator and consumer of music), but also as a way of starting to build her legacy in the industry. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

do y’all think there will be another release? to get the unremixed love is religion and that kind of women? maybe if it ain’t me?

it looks like the album cover expands more and there’s a person below missy 

2 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

do y’all think there will be another release? to get the unremixed love is religion and that kind of women? maybe if it ain’t me?

it looks like the album cover expands more and there’s a person below missy 

there’s an unmixed version of Club Future Nostalgia coming next week

then B-sides is coming out later 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

CFN is such a cute new take on the album, it's like experiencing these tracks at a concert for the first time with new arrangements which i mean we obviously won't because of covid but this is a nice replacement, something more artist should consider especially when they churn out these lifeless remix collections.

Physical and Love Again do just that,

Good In Bed is my least favourite moment by FAR because it is just such a subpar remix that goes nowhere 

i76mrxw.png