Jump to content
Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Recommended Posts

Okay posting this because the second I finished listening to Fever I knew it reminded me of another song and I just realised which one. Anyone else hear the similarities?

 

 

 

 

 


"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Okay posting this because the second I finished listening to Fever I knew it reminded me of another song and I just realised which one. Anyone else hear the similarities?

 

 

 

 

 


Ugh this is such a good song. I remember when Raye and Mabel had drama after the release. Glad they made up 


lilkimxchapelle.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2020 at 9:00 PM, vodkaa said:

sorta random. do u think they'd release like a special version of Club Future Nostalgia, like on neon green vinyl or something? I think the cover's alrite, but it just seems kinda plain w how FN had a pink and blue.

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they weren't planning on releasing it on vinyl at all and only changed their mind because fans voiced their demand. 
 

As much as I love coloured vinyl releases (as long as they make sense alongside the cover and other artwork), I think it's actually somewhat refreshing to see a major artist releasing something "only" on classic black vinyl, and especially for a mixtape-styled remix album it kinda fits IMO. 
 

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Future Nostalgia + Deluxe Edition + Club Future Nostalgia (+ perhaps even Studio 2054) kind of boxset later on, which might come on coloured vinyl. 


73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they weren't planning on releasing it on vinyl at all and only changed their mind because fans voiced their demand. 
 

As much as I love coloured vinyl releases (as long as they make sense alongside the cover and other artwork), I think it's actually somewhat refreshing to see a major artist releasing something "only" on classic black vinyl, and especially for a mixtape-styled remix album it kinda fits IMO. 
 

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Future Nostalgia + Deluxe Edition + Club Future Nostalgia (+ perhaps even Studio 2054) kind of boxset later on, which might come on coloured vinyl. 

exactly this.... I'm already thinking of getting the pink vinyl nc, well I just like it, but I know since she's more of like, a solid act rn, that they might do something else and I don't wanna end up having to have all these different versions of the same record. that's just something I do for Lana. 

black standard's fine, I think I've just gotten used to a lot of releases not being that so it can seem, almost ironically out of the ordinary atm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vodkaa said:

exactly this.... I'm already thinking of getting the pink vinyl nc, well I just like it, but I know since she's more of like, a solid act rn, that they might do something else and I don't wanna end up having to have all these different versions of the same record. that's just something I do for Lana. 

 

2 hours ago, wahyun said:

i already promised to myself i won't buy anything (physically) from this era until it ends, i have 5 versions of dua lipa :flop:

Me having Dua Lipa (German 17-track edition), Dua Lipa (Italian edition because of Bang Bang), Dua Lipa (pink marbled vinyl), Dua Lipa: Complete Edition (Japanese edition), and Dua Lipa: Complete Edition (3LP vinyl) sksksksksk.  :flop:

 

I "only" have the Future Nostalgia picture disc and the yellow vinyl, but seeing those pictures of the yellow, pink, and blue vinyl next to each other, I'm kinda pissed I didn't get them all.


73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

 

Me having Dua Lipa (German 17-track edition), Dua Lipa (Italian edition because of Bang Bang), Dua Lipa (pink marbled vinyl), Dua Lipa: Complete Edition (Japanese edition), and Dua Lipa: Complete Edition (3LP vinyl) sksksksksk.  :flop:

 

I "only" have the Future Nostalgia picture disc and the yellow vinyl, but seeing those pictures of the yellow, pink, and blue vinyl next to each other, I'm kinda pissed I didn't get them all.

honestly I usually just pick favorites bc I don't wanna end up collecting everything but I get u on that too bc w Lana, it's the same way w me yeah more or less. just not w Dua. she's cool, but  it's just not in me to get everything of hers nothing personal, just plainly put. it feels like sometimes I've gotten a bit deep w Lana and I don't wanna make it a habit w everyone hahahahahahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

honestly I usually just pick favorites bc I don't wanna end up collecting everything but I get u on that too bc w Lana, it's the same way w me yeah more or less. just not w Dua. she's cool, but  it's just not in me to get everything of hers nothing personal, just plainly put. it feels like sometimes I've gotten a bit deep w Lana and I don't wanna make it a habit w everyone hahahahahahahahaha 

Definitely, collecting vinyl and even just CDs is... expensive! :defeated:


73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Definitely, collecting vinyl and even just CDs is... expensive! :defeated:

seriouusssly. and lol this might be like leaps, but I just don't wanna get in too depp, bc I know I have a habit for having to complete stuff, so every purchase is like, testing that hahahahahahahaha :ahhney::prettyhurts::oprah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

seriouusssly. and lol this might be like leaps, but I just don't wanna get in too depp, bc I know I have a habit for having to complete stuff, so every purchase is like, testing that hahahahahahahaha :ahhney::prettyhurts::oprah:

Speaking of, the Troye Sivan vinyls have shipped, I hope you're excited... :creep: 


73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, partymonster said:

wait what was the drama

they unfollowed each other after Cigarette dropped, then refollowed quite some time later. Now they're besties :)

Nobody really knows what happened. Sidenote I don't think Dua and Raye like each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Speaking of, the Troye Sivan vinyls have shipped, I hope you're excited... :creep: 

I was on the other thread I still ammmmm. I just got the exclusive version this time. was gonna get the ocean one bc I just loved it, but at the same time I was looking at the detail and was a bit worried that it wouldn't look that good, and I know there's like a pop up card or something so I'm lowkey kinda geeking out hahahahahahahaha. I'm just a sucker for a well packaged/promoted thing, so yeah the music's great YES. wish it were an album, but the EP's fine as is. it's just so good u want more of it u know? but anyway yes hahahahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, vodkaa said:

I was on the other thread I still ammmmm. I just got the exclusive version this time. was gonna get the ocean one bc I just loved it, but at the same time I was looking at the detail and was a bit worried that it wouldn't look that good, and I know there's like a pop up card or something so I'm lowkey kinda geeking out hahahahahahahaha. I'm just a sucker for a well packaged/promoted thing, so yeah the music's great YES. wish it were an album, but the EP's fine as is. it's just so good u want more of it u know? but anyway yes hahahahahahahaha

 

So to get back on topic, it seems like the FN + CFN CD will be widely available, whereas I haven't seen the vinyl version anywhere outside of Dua's website and the various Warner stores so far. ALSO, Fever music video coming on Friday!


73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fat Mike said:

I hope Dua has a new album out in 2021. I love all the stuff she's been doing with her friends lately, with Madonna, etc.  

 

But I also want a Future Nostalgia follow-up that's just Dua. Do you know what I mean, Duaheads? Future Nostalgia is one of the greatest albums of all time IMHO. 

immediately no, that sounds so gross


Sky_Ferreira_Coming_Soon-1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...