Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

There's absolutely no way she's not releasing Love Again as the next European single, it would be the big final cherry on top. Is what this era deserves.

Plus it would make sense since it was the one she shared on Insta, probably the one that's gonna be performed on SNL with Levitating, and given the fact that the latter is not clicking with European countries do to exposure, it would be a great idea after Fever's run.

8nl2OpX.png

I‘m so grateful to experience one of the possible greatest eras in pop history. Dua‘s hard work has already paid off, but she keeps feeding us.
Now if only Ms Rona would end her world tour, so I can actually dance my ass off at her shows with other people 

tenor.gif?itemid=18981946

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Hotter Than Hell demo is so good. WHAT a throwback where the hell have those 5 years gone since that song came out. And the fact the demo is 6 years old. Crazy I have such vivid memories of that reckless time of my life being soundtracked by Dua ctfu.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

wow this demo is lowkey better than the final. it’s such a vibe! i haven’t listened to hotter than hell in a while and wheeew that was such a cute bop!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

A deluxe/complete edition is finally coming called "The Moonlight Edition", with 19 tracks, featuring Fever, DaBaby Remix, Prisoner, Un Día, That Kind Of Woman and 3 new tracks

If this is the B-Side she's been talking about all year I'll be so disappointed :rip:

8nl2OpX.png

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

idk how reliable that is but i hate when artists turn bodies of work into a messy playlist

Almost 100% reliable, Alec has shared info on a lot of releases

8nl2OpX.png

i don't think this is the Side B she's been talking about, seems to me to be more like a repackage of what she already has floating around

probably we'll get That Kind of Woman and Love is Religion, but i'll get my hopes up on 25/8 being released cause we need that song finished