Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Yeah there's no way that's the side B/deluxe edition she's been talking about all this time. Probably just another re-release/repackage just like the Edition Française or the FN/CFN two-disc release.

I hope that for this they'll give us the original cover with yet another differently coloured moon lol. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

the episode of Love Again on Song Exploder is amazing, PURE GOLD for fans and pop music lovers

if you haven't watched it yet, do it!

i just need this woman to gather around with another 50 people and film a music video for this masterpiece

Instead of this hella ton of reissues, she could've limited to release the album (with better promotion to the last singles), CFN, and the B-Side with Fever as its lead single. It only makes me hate reissues more and more.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

Instead of this hella ton of reissues, she could've limited to release the album (with better promotion to the last singles), CFN, and the B-Side with Fever as its lead single. It only makes me hate reissues more and more.

she's literally been promoting the hell out of levitating...and fever is on the b-sides, so your points are moot

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

15 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

she's literally been promoting the hell out of levitating...and fever is on the b-sides, so your points are moot

Calm down, girl. I was referring to Hallucinate. And Fever was FIRST issued as a re-release of the whole original FN PLUS Fever. Wtf.

7 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

The original album (jewelcase version, praise Universal Music Germany) and the French edition look cute as fuck next to each other, for me that reissue was worth it even for that alone lol. 

Yeah, that's a point. The physical versions of the album look great!

some outtakes from the fn photoshoot, the fever solo demo and an unreleased instrumental just leaked

https://dbree.org/v/a084da

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞