Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

52 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

"We're Good" artwork, the first piece from the 'Moonlight' edition. The song has already been added to streaming services database.

ZUVG2SV.png

Not a fan of the haircut tbh.

Ugh... these releases... That Kind of Woman, Love Is Religion and our unreleased fave sessions are crying in a corner.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 1/29/2021 at 5:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

It rlly looks like a magazine photoshoot outtake put on top of a blue moon from google images with the dua lipa and FN logo tacked on with a random font used for “The Moonlight Edition”. Idk why she didn’t just let Hugo Comte handle this. Mess.

I was lookin at my CDs and realized that random font is actually used in the spine of the CD case 

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

I was lookin at my CDs and realized that random font is actually used in the spine of the CD case 

And in other promotional posters and stuff. I particularly like it, but not in all caps.

On 2/9/2021 at 4:44 AM, NEXTLIFE said:

DUA LIPA - FIRESTARTER SNIPPET

https://dbree.org/v/176021

OMFG THIS IS SO GOOD

So she really let go of this to drop... Not My Problem along with a bunch of pre-released songs? :dua: 

Oh, honey. How to Pay Dust an Amazing Album Via a Re-Release.

EDIT: I think Firestarter might be an outtake from DL1, but anyways, my opinion remains.

3 minutes ago, Moon River said:

Call me delusional but I'm still holding out for a proper B-sides album after this messy deluxe edition. This simply can't be it. :poordat:

right.. future nostalgia side c when. there's just so much fn material and it's so sad that most of those songs won't be released. she can do so much with a proper side b album but i think after moonlight edition is released, this era is over

Prisoner is the best song on the rerelease!

Went into this pretty open minded but it sucks right

Not My Problem is a 2005-esque track that sounds audibly ugly

That Kind of Woman sounds so bare and weird and unexciting, but it birthed the excellent Jacques Lu Cont remix which is definitely top 5 Dua songs

If It Ain't Me sounds exactly like what it is an outtake that wasn't put on the album for a reason

We're Good is okay it totally reminds me of Fergie - especially Mary Jane Shoes

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Not My Problem is her worst track wtf did I just listen to :headache::wtf3:

That Kinda Woman is a career highlight for Miss Lipa for sure. Definitely the standout of the new edition. Ugh the production is orgasmic :cumming:

We're Good reminds me of one of the instrumentals from TU,N but for the life of me I can't figure it out which one. Anyway its cute and probably a grower :oic3:

If It Ain't Me slaps mildly and it's great we can all hear it legally in HQ. It does tho sound quite hollow without the feature and its a war crime Normani was cut from the track :horror2:

Talking about war crimes...Love Is Religion isn't on here and for that I cannot forgive Lipa. Also I don't know why Un Dia, Prisoner and Fever are on here. They all take up slots that could've been filled with newer and better tracks but I guess she wants to add the streams to the deluxe edition. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371