Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

This song came out in between me giving away my v card in a backseat and going to see Dua for the first time open up for Troye…anyways glad this icon reached 1 billion views 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

3 hours ago, Formation said:

This song came out in between me giving away my v card in a backseat and going to see Dua for the first time open up for Troye…anyways glad this icon reached 1 billion views 

UGH what a smash I remember I was studying for like a month in Germany when it came out, being from Latin America I got to experience that run of releases: No Lie - Scared To Be Lonely - TOY - LIYL in Europe, it was so weird hearing Dua on the radio, I spammed my friends with this song for mooonths and waiting for the video so patiently.

When I flew back to home Be The One was getting some traction in my country and then New Rules came out and months later she was just an absolute star here, everyone loves her.

8nl2OpX.png

40 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

UGH what a smash I remember I was studying for like a month in Germany when it came out, being from Latin America I got to experience that run of releases: No Lie - Scared To Be Lonely - TOY - LIYL in Europe, it was so weird hearing Dua on the radio, I spammed my friends with this song for mooonths and waiting for the video so patiently.

When I flew back to home Be The One was getting some traction in my country and then New Rules came out and months later she was just an absolute star here, everyone loves her.

I love hearing everyone’s memories with these songs. 😌 It was a particularly wild era of my life just doing the stupidest shit partying 24/7 when No Lie dropped hahaha 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

tomorrow is finally the day that I'll get to experience Future Nostalgia live, almost feels like my entire life has been building up for this moment :krylie: if anyone here has been to the tour already and had Early Entry tickets, please share your experiences! 

Spoiler

honestly what was it like? I've never had Early Entry before and I'm scared I'll mess something up

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Album 3

As part of the June/July Vogue cover story, the singer told the magazine that she’s already “half-written” the follow-up to the smash 2020 Future Nostalgia album, which she promised would definitely show signs of growth.

Though she didn’t describe how her as-yet-untitled third album might depart from her first two full-lengths, the singer said, “I’ve definitely grown up. Overall, whether it’s sonically or in terms of the themes, I’ve matured.” After crushing it with such Nostalgia hits as “Don’t Start Now,” “Physical,” “Break My Heart” and “Levitating,” Dua said the next chapter is definitely about self-empowerment.

“It’s like I’m coming into my power and not afraid to talk about things,” the 26-year-old said of LP number 3. “It’s about understanding what I want.”

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/dua-lipa-talks-half-written-third-album-1235068994/?fbclid=IwAR3eUJxZ-R8gHFz8zIamhi3tkdFlt1v2qweRXS04OAwBsFdW_NObm8ztDAw

37 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

I'm lowkey expecting some rock, but probably she will stick to pop. Whatever it is I wanna listen already :excited: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, avenue said:

how dare you compare that to godrotica :die:

sweetest pie is cute and fun but erotica would vaporize it with a look

I’ll clarify,

Erotica is untouchable.

I meant like erotic/suggestively fun - Like the whole pie thing & not overtly sexual like eat my pussy.

Not saying I wouldn’t mind an album from Dua called FILTH…

:flutter:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I meant like erotic/suggestively fun - Like the whole pie thing & not overtly sexual like eat my pussy.

Not saying I wouldn’t mind an album from Dua called FILTH…

eaux ok ok

so generally sexy soft erotica not Erotica the 1992 album that ended several pop girl careers

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

22 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

call me a hater, cz sweetest flop is a stain in both of their discographies :true:

I love sweetest pie!

dua-lipa-pie.gif

But I won’t call you a hater, You have taste for being a Lana stan.

Maybe it’ll grow on you?

:dua:

IMG-3521.jpg