Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

6 hours ago, Barry said:

Young Thug was supposed to be on the song as well, probably been removed since he got arrested.

The whole song leaked and Thug's on it way more than Dua kii.

BzhmW.png

48 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

:paris:

Please say you’re lying…

Spoiler

It’s sort of like Sweetest Pie in terms of ratio. My only complaint is that she’s just doing the chorus basically so her part sounds repetitive however 

Her voice is just so :oprah: I’m obsessed with this woman

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

10 minutes ago, Formation said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s sort of like Sweetest Pie in terms of ratio. My only complaint is that she’s just doing the chorus basically so her part sounds repetitive however 

Her voice is just so :oprah: I’m obsessed with this woman

She’s Perfect!

:crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

It's cute but I can't help feeling Calvin Harris is holding back on the production, a bummer, but I'm still so excited for this record and specially for the Tinashe track I just know she's gonna ride whatever beat he throws her way

8nl2OpX.png

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

:paris:

Please say you’re lying…

Naur she just sings the chorus. He has way more time on the track with the verses than her. It's a vibe track, def not gonna be a hit for anyone.

BzhmW.png

it’s cute! nothing substantial, just a typical droplet single hopefully 

i don’t hate calvin harris because i like clubby stuff but it’s still pretty basic and formless even in that category so don’t think i love him or anything - he’s fine emphasis on the fine

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 hours ago, Architecture1116 said:

Young thug part is boring, where is the energy he for havana and heatstroke:biblio:

Im a fan of him but he's past his best, his best was probably 2012-2018. His absolute peak 2013-2017, since then most of his songs are plain and more commerical sounding, he went from saying weird stuff and weird voices and multiple flows per song that birthed 100s of rappers to then trying to sound more like guys he created because they became more successful.

On 5/27/2022 at 12:17 PM, Barry said:

Im a fan of him but he's past his best, his best was probably 2012-2018. His absolute peak 2013-2017, since then most of his songs are plain and more commerical sounding, he went from saying weird stuff and weird voices and multiple flows per song that birthed 100s of rappers to then trying to sound more like guys he created because they became more successful.

his self-titled debut is more interesting than anything else he’s made tbh

negAbhB.png

12 hours ago, godsmonster said:

his self-titled debut is more interesting than anything else he’s made tbh

I like a lot of his songs and most of his albums, my favourite two are Beautiful Thugger Girls and Barter 6 though. I even like a lot of his little stupid songs like this