WhiteHydrangea

Lana is a bitch/Lana is shady af

Can someone explain what was going on in that Vine where Lana says "You're giving me fucking attitude? Jesus..." what exactly happened for her to react like that? What did the fan do or say? Lana is usually so sweet to fans so I find this video clip a little bit shocking. Never saw it before.

I thought it was about someone who told her they were going to get her to sign something and they would sell it??? Where did I hear that wtf

FzytWEW.png

Am I the only one who thought it was shady that she said "Good time to hallucinate? I don't know." when FJM talked about dropping acid at that Taylor concert?

@ 50 seconds:

her whole body language was like "I cant say it but y'all know I dislike her, right?"  :lel:

Since I don't want to look like the grinch, here's another one. Because everyone needs the Lana version of the drinking tea meme

Maybe if you guys cut the guy out and let the gif just be Lana drinking coffe it could be cooler

na2vOq4.gif

also,

12654633_1000388193351965_48340389230855

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

shady meme

Z5flztx.gif = fight me 

edit: 

everytime I watched the video of Lana conforting that crying fan on Paris on 2012 I only thought about how funny everything is, so I made a gif out of it 

ubExshS.gif = Oh poor you hunny boo :(  lmao let pose for that pic I'm flawless as fuck  :hairflip: perfect to shade your fellow LB members ;) 

Edited by WhiteHydrangea

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

That someone remixed the shit out of

https://vine.co/v/MJbtTTY5jE9

And this is what I've been trying to remember in forever, at 2:32, I hate to see her stressed and angry urgh  :crossed: poor bby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1j4CVMTxMg

NOOO Anne! I was thinking about posting this the whole time I was reading :rip: loves it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Sizzle sizzle

What did you do for work while you trying to break into singing?

I did a couple of things, I did a website called Craigslist and I would just sort of look online for $100 jobs. Like, people will pay you $100 to do different things around the house or drive someone to New Jersey.

That's pretty brave. You can find some fucked-up stuff on Craigslist. How did you know which ones were legit?

I mean, you often don't know until you get there.

Did you ever get into trouble with that?

[Laughs] If I did, I wouldn't tell you! Let me ask you a question, do you like my music or not?

Well, I like the video for 'Video Games'. I mainly I just find you very interesting.

I'm just trying to get your general vibe.

What about your own brand of music? You originally called it Hollywood sadcore. Is that like emo?

I don't know, what's emo?

You know, the kids with eyeliner and black hair.

I don't know? I feel like you're going to write a really fucked-up article about me. I'm a little nervous.

You're nervous? What's the worst thing anyone's ever written about you?

I don't know. There's a lot of stuff out there.

What would you do if I did write something really mean?

Nothing? I dunno [laughs], come to Australia and kill you?

But surely everyone would find out, because you're famous! And now I have it on a recording, so you can't anyway.

Nice.

So what about your newer songs? After 'Blue Jeans' you did 'Kinda Outta Luck' and 'Born to Die', and there are some really dirty lyrics in there – like, "Let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain." Would you have put stuff like that in your original songs?

Well, my first songs were pretty autobiographical, so it's not that big a jump for me. I talked about a lot of stuff in my first record, so it's not a big departure.

I always thought you were innocent! Maybe it's your big eyes.

I think that depends on what you consider to be innocent.

http://www.oystermag.com/lana-del-rey-interview

If u cant dazzle them with brilliance - baffle them with bull shit

do you guys have that video where a fan says she's wearing blue jeans and white shirt and Lana's like "hmm yeah :toofunny: " ? :rip: