WhiteHydrangea

Lana is a bitch/Lana is shady af

Yes, she is a nasty bitch. I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Ashley Frangipane and this is my M&G story. I met her August 28th of two years ago and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the $350 Silver VIP front row of her Endless Summer Tour and say hello she replies with “fake” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, fatty” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the VIP section and that’s when Lana started making fart noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. Now she’s harassing me on Snapchat by sending me awful photos, fat shaming me.Thank you for reading this. And if you don’t believe me ask Lorde he was there with me.

tumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o1_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o2_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o3_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o4_250.png

Omg i feel so sorry for what happened to you. I'm going to unstan now. How dare she

Lana is not a bad person I think but she is a very unique artist and from my experience I know that some of them are very odd and eccentric and moody..I think they can be easily misunderstood

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't know about all this but I remember reading last year that Jimmy Iovine got married. I know he was influential in Lana's career and I thought they were close. I remember seeing pictures of his wedding but no mention of Lana. Just because I didn't see her doesn't mean she wasn't there but i thought it was odd.

I just remembered what she said about James Franco, that they really understand each other and it's hard to find for both of them. Maybe that's why she's cutting people out of her life too.

tumblr_n3uc3h7ELp1qlsak1o1_500.gif

perhaps Lana is like me and has anxiety issues.

like someone messages me. I get anxiety about how to reply. I leave the message to deal with it later. And low and behold 2 months pass.

And the thought of having to message back after such an amount of time is just overwhelming. So you just leave it at that.

you know in relation to the whole Woodkid thing.

This is my life -- I swear.

I really just want to rant about the misogyny behind the word bitch and how degrading and annoying it is when men use it and the internalized misogyny women deal with in regards to how they're expected to react with friendships ending with other women... but I'm eating cheesecake and listening to MØ so just imagine this is a 10 paragraph rant. Thanks. 

amen

Well, remember the girl who interviewed her on that famous video from when she was still Lizzy Grant? She said Lana's always basically been a good person, just a little peculiar (or something along those lines).

Yes, she is a nasty bitch. I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Ashley Frangipane and this is my M&G story. I met her August 28th of two years ago and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the $350 Silver VIP front row of her Endless Summer Tour and say hello she replies with “fake” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, fatty” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the VIP section and that’s when Lana started making fart noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. Now she’s harassing me on Snapchat by sending me awful photos, fat shaming me.Thank you for reading this. And if you don’t believe me ask Lorde he was there with me.

tumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o1_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o2_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o3_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o4_250.png

Fucking creative bmJ7IlW.gif

I'd die to have my vagina flicked by lana del rey- and I don't even have a vagina 

We all know the good sis is flaky, cancelling shows, promo etc. she's probably just really flaky with people in her life too.

literally what i had on my mind the whole time reading this thread

She does strike me as an anxious introvert. Tbh none of the "bitchy" stuff is anything that would be out of character for me personally, so I have to give her a pass, even if she might look a lil shady once in a while  :teehee:

That airport vid is still the best thing on the internet

tZ7WN4B.gif