WhiteHydrangea

Lana is a bitch/Lana is shady af

Well I'd like to rebuttal all the points you made here. 

1. Azealia Banks although I have been a fan since 2012 of her and still am because musically her writing and thematics are astronomically better then all of the girls in the rap game. But she extremely unstable. And Lana stayed friends with her through most of her racial and sexual related dramas. When Lana someone we all know is timid in the way she reacts to controversy, decided despite all the hate she gets no matter what she does to make a tweet about performing a spell binding ritual against donald trump that was a brave and big move. And instead of embracing one of her last friends in the industry who is intresting in wicca/paganism/santeria she insulted and mocked her associating her with "every white wannabe witch". And then of course If i was lana that would be the end of our friendship. 

This was a very unusual tweet for her. Alienating Trump supporters (like AB) was not nearly as bad as alienating fundamental (as in hardcore) Christians in her fanbase, who can't help but relate any kind of witchcraft or paganism to satanism; for that type of Christian, the satanic stereotype trumps any qualifications one can make about paganism. For me her tweet is indeterminate. It could be a kind of a joke tweet, or an informational tweet (as in her tweets about random but important scientific breakthroughs), and until some interviewer asks her the question, "hey did you actually participate in that ceremony you alluded to on twitter?", we don't really know her real-world status regarding Wiccan practice. The fact that she doesn't try very hard to disambiguate the situation is kind of annoying, imo, but still overall entertaining for me (as I'm not hardcore Christian).

I'm still convinced Lana only posted that pictrure multiple times on instagram because Gagie looks like a monster

c134c05078.png

gags copied lana's wig style  :hdu:  :omfg2:

Happy as the moonshine

Can someone tell me if she's still with Francesco? I have no idea about whats going on in her personal life and you guys are very... obsessed if you know what i mean

No, they ended things in November 2015. And unless they have both been secretly meeting, it seems safe to say that they haven't gotten back together.

I'm kind of glad they ended it. Their relationship always seemed like more of an extended summer fling to me rather than something that could work out long term. 

Don't forget this iconic moment (Yet again she did tell him to stop but !!)  

She's actually pretty nice to paparazzis. 

Also this one:

tumblr_n3uc3h7ELp1qlsak1o1_500.gif

I dont think anyone needs to keep in touch with racist homophobes like AB

I think the rest might just be due to lana and her anxieties, accidentally messing things up because she's worried and lets it get the better of her :( she's not a bitch even if she does some things 'wrong'

anxiety can def make you seem like a bitch when you're really not.

don't forget the whole so legit thing :oopna:

best thing ever

And then they're both hugging and laughing at that party and those awkard pics of Lana and Lady Gaga at the Billboard's Women In Music on instagram of them possing together with the caption "brooklyn babies" or something, a laugh!

I'm glad they're on good terms, botox queens!

lady-gaga-lana-del-rey-that-grape-juice-

fake as fu-ck lol

Yes, she is a nasty bitch. I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Ashley Frangipane and this is my M&G story. I met her August 28th of two years ago and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the $350 Silver VIP front row of her Endless Summer Tour and say hello she replies with “fake” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, fatty” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the VIP section and that’s when Lana started making fart noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. Now she’s harassing me on Snapchat by sending me awful photos, fat shaming me.Thank you for reading this. And if you don’t believe me ask Lorde he was there with me.

tumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o1_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o2_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o3_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o4_250.png

omg lololol

~INSTA1.gif

She does strike me as an anxious introvert. Tbh none of the "bitchy" stuff is anything that would be out of character for me personally, so I have to give her a pass, even if she might look a lil shady once in a while  :teehee:

That airport vid is still the best thing on the internet

same. if i were a famous musician, any shit would annoy me. people get too close. 

:bye3:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Another example of Lana not talking anymore to people.

Courtney Love commented on her most recent live

Please don't attack me like the last time, I'm just making considerations lmao. (what if it's because Courtney is all about halsey lately :creep: )

C67qIZUWsAE53JE.jpg

giphy.gif

OOn1UbC.jpg

Guess I was wrong! Love to see this side of Lana again lmao

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Another example of Lana not talking anymore to people.

Courtney Love commented on her most recent live

Please don't attack me like the last time, I'm just making considerations lmao. (what if it's because Courtney is all about halsey lately :creep: )

C67qIZUWsAE53JE.jpg

she finally realized courtney killed Kurt

~INSTA1.gif

SHADY LANA: LA TO THE MOON EDITION

Thank you Lana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6eOibOAXzE

Yeah.......I'm not gonna sugarcoat this, but it was pretty shitty of both of them. The guy was probably nervous, and so was Lana. The guy should have let her take the pic, but on the other hand, Lana should realise he's a fan and he probably got nervous and wanted to get the prefect shot too. Tone down the 'tude Lanz.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven