WhiteHydrangea

Lana is a bitch/Lana is shady af

So it looks like that guy probably is not even a fan, he is some psychotic stalker that takes pics with a lot of celebrities lmao....... he has way more pictures with Lana. Hope next time Lana throws the phone square on his face to teach him a lesson. And people defended that moron? lmfao tragic :toofunny:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BinLdzChC0e/

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

So it looks like that guy probably is not even a fan, he is some psychotic stalker that takes pics with a lot of celebrities lmao....... he has way more pictures with Lana. Hope next time Lana throws the phone square on his face to teach him a lesson. And people defended that moron? lmfao tragic :toofunny:

imagine getting a selfie with Lana with so many of her different looks, what a collection

After an event like that, I would be WIPED OUT and head straight for bed, they're lucky they got any photos

(a little bit of respect that he's SO confident he can tell Lana Del Rey how to hold a phone for a selfie and force her to take multiple? I can't even imagine having the balls to approach her at all)

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

lmao ew

sgopYhV.gif

Glad that the story gets another perspective... lemme guess, either TMZ or the guy that filmed (probably a friend of that dude) cut out the beginning on purpose were we can see that they are trying to take pictures multiple times and him being an awkward fuck. 

:facepalm:

Lol I honestly don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of this.

On this inside, we're all rude bitches anyway!

Truth is, that everyone loves to judge what they see on TV, Youtube and especially TMZ, yet most people have horrible behaviour in their day to day life even without being famous. People love to be bothered and complain.

On 2/28/2017 at 2:43 PM, HEARTCORE said:

Yes, she is a nasty bitch. I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Ashley Frangipane and this is my M&G story. I met her August 28th of two years ago and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the $350 Silver VIP front row of her Endless Summer Tour and say hello she replies with “fake” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, fatty” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the VIP section and that’s when Lana started making fart noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. Now she’s harassing me on Snapchat by sending me awful photos, fat shaming me.Thank you for reading this. And if you don’t believe me ask Lorde he was there with me.

tumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o1_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o2_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o3_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o4_250.png

Hi babe - I know this was 6 years ago, but I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry that this happened to you <3

one time i met lana in walmart and she pulled me aside to tell me i was a fat bitch and then proceeded to pull my hair out, then she said she hates ALL of her fans.. i still have bald spots to this day💔:icant:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

4 hours ago, Blossom said:

Hi babe - I know this was 6 years ago, but I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry that this happened to you <3

I'm too tired today to pick up on whether something is sarcastic or not, but if not, or if someone in the future is confused, this is a jokey rejig of a copypasta originally about Demi Lovato https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/iggy-azalea-fake-demi-lovato-story-6398490/

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

PLS ofc its sarcastic 

Sorry for not picking up on it. I blame it on just watching a reaction video where a Taylor fan thought Wildflower Wildfire was about Lana being burnt in a wildfire when she was a little girl and ending up in hospital, so I'm not assuming the best when it comes to human intelligence.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

8 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Sorry for not picking up on it. I blame it on just watching a reaction video where a Taylor fan thought Wildflower Wildfire was about Lana being burnt in a wildfire when she was a little girl and ending up in hospital, so I'm not assuming the best when it comes to human intelligence.

oh my fucking god i- :thumb3::oprah:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole