Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

Lol. What is she even waiting for? Just drop that shit, Lana! 

It's not like this is an exciting visual era so that there are lots of reasons to be perched and it has probably been shot over a year ago

This is so true . Hopefully she comes thru though.. like if she uses more than 50% of old footage and basic vintage filters I WILL DELETE HER EDITING APPLICATIONS MYSELF :lolno:

Her BTD era videos were iconic, SOC is probably the only mv that's been as good as the ones from BTD. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Most of Lana's video's are great to be honest, obviously her BTD are the best, but that's probably due to budget too, I mean they look so expensive and look like mini movies, I'm counting Ride in this too. West Coast was good, it just wasn't amazing, but it fits the song well, SOC was on BTD levels too and UV was just the exception that was just bad. HBTB was fantastic for me, simple but it worked for the song, MTWBT is great too, just looks like there isnt a big budget for the mv's this time round. Maybe Lana wanted to keep things more simple this time round instead of having big glamorous videos. I would prefer to her to back to the huge budget, glamour movies but her ones now are just as good in terms of story line and visuals. 

qsVmBMd.png

Can't wait for this, hopefully it will be great as MTWBT.

I want to see her as a party girl in this one, drinking and getting high.

:oopna:

You got a nice signature.

giphy.gif

Still not entirely convinced that she won't just delete the photos and never mention the video ever again

i can see her label saying, nah bitch we aint releasing it, you didnt want to promote, we dont put your shit on vevo 

someone above mentioned Guetta and Cedric G. Was that a joke or are they remixing it?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

ed55- thought so. thanks.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

what if Freak is a short movie with 3-4 songs, not only music video. because she was saying that she wants to shoot a short movie.

why not :rip:

it's a nice thought, and i'll eat my own words if wrong but

tumblr_inline_nv4wlyIS8d1tw39t5_500.gif

party.gif?w=1100

A Sarcastic joke. They are the EDM equivalent of disposable pop music  

I always want to cry when people say "I like electronic music!" and I'm like expecting real electronic artists and then... "David Guetta is the king!"