Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

I don't understand why Lana can't just announce something, give it a date, and release it. Why does she have to do the whole thing where she puts up teasers for an announcement, then announces something as coming soon without giving it a date and then promptly disappears? My anticipation is waning with every day of not knowing what is actually going on: the exact same thing happened with Honeymoon (which was announced in January), LiB, the MTWBT video, etc. Sometimes it's not good to announce things so early if you can't release it reasonably soon.

How much is it to make a music video nowadays?

not much if you just reuse old scrapped footage :creep:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

You got a nice signature.

Thanks =D

You can use it if you want to, it wasn't me who made it, I just founded on the internet.

You got a nice signature.

Thanks =D

You can use it if you want to, it wasn't me who made it, I just founded on the internet.

original.gif

just chilling, waiting for the video to be released :)

large.png

Edit: People claim this to be from the Freak Video, what do you guys think (fake as hell, look at her neck)

12512321_1124079457632936_89837002578607

My neck fucking cracked trying to look at that fake shit.

How much is it to make a music video nowadays?

depends....

the ultraviolence video was free. she just walked around while being filmed on an iphone. she did eat that orange though, that prob cost 50 cents. plus petrol to drive to the outdoor area they filmed in, prob cost around 2o bucks.

so the ultraviolence video cost $20.50 x

I feel like Ben or whoever's doing her management doesn't even care anymore and it's like "ok, Lana. Do what you want to do, if you want to announce a video one month earlier that's ok, you're famous now you don't need hype or tours or whatever". It feels like West Coast all over again  :whatever2:

depends....

the ultraviolence video was free. she just walked around while being filmed on an iphone. she did eat that orange though, that prob cost 50 cents. plus petrol to drive to the outdoor area they filmed in, prob cost around 2o bucks.

+ the $1.99 she paid for the 8mm app

also $10 for the dress she probably found at goodwill and $5 for the bouquet flowers she got at walmart

We've already discussed this and agreed she probably stole the flowers from a local garden.

:troll:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

depends....

queen of cheap music videos

I guarantee in the next era Lana is only going to release 10 second musty looking clips on Instagram and say its a music video

I would die if the next era is more dead than this era

Mfhp.gif