Sign in to follow this  
Television Heaven

R.W. Grace

Roofe Wood Grace aka Grace Woodroofe.

Putting my helmet from everybody's possible wrath as I think R.W. Grace is a smoothie of (a less reluctant) Hannah Reid + (a less screeching) Florench + (a whisper of) Dido + (yet-to-be-seen-live skills of an) Imogen Heap + (the ectomorphic sinew of a) Taylor Swift. Peace. Agree to disagree. I mean hey, this YT Description said she sounds like Janis Joplin, so...

Australian singer/songwriter, Grace Woodroofe talks about her style & music career, which began at age 17 when she woke-up to numerous missed calls from Heath Ledger after he found her music online. The darkness she felt following Ledger's death in 2008 can be felt in her debut album 'Always Want', produced by Ben Harper. While she may appear modest in a girly Tina Kalivas dress with Chloe heels, her compelling, husky Janis Joplin like voice suggest otherwise, as Grace says she feels most like a women when 'howling & growling' on stage.

via R.W. Grace's (prob) own YT channel:

R.W. Grace - Shell [Live]

R.W. Grace - Eliteless (Acoustic)

Grace Woodroofe for StyleLikeU

That said, is this your first artist recc thread @@Television Heaven ? :party:

And Lanaboards, what will possibly happen if you woke-up to numerous missed calls from a Lizzy Grant after she found your art online? :creep:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.