Sign in to follow this  
Lanalouis1

Born To Die Photoshoot Location Found

isn't this just one of those houses that's like a stock photo where u can book it to shoot there? Like a company owns it and no one actually lives there.

Yes it is. Its a bungalow in Watford, England, that has been done up to look 50s style and retro. I found where it was on Google maps. 

Yes it is. Its a bungalow in Watford, England, that has been done up to look 50s style and retro. I found where it was on Google maps. 

Well post it and leave it this time

Well post it and leave it this time

The address where the Born To Die photoshoot took place is 92, Penrose Avenue, Watford, England. 

Nobody lives at this address it is just hired out for photoshoots. 

I just find the fact that the cover of one of the most iconic American records about America with a capital A has been shot in England hilariously ironic :toofunny:

I had imagined it to be some sort of future-retro elusive LA abode but it turned out to be a refurbished bungalow in a suburb off the M1 :rip:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I had imagined it to be some sort of future-retro elusive LA abode but it turned out to be a refurbished bungalow in a suburb off the M1 :rip:

IKR it's so weird I just checked and it would only take me like one hour of public transport to get there! I'm surprised no Lana haters journalists mentioned this fact in their reviews!

ZKcaooE.png