Sign in to follow this  
Lanalouis1

Born To Die Photoshoot Location Found

What photos are shot here? I've seen the Born To Die Cover and one photo of her inside? anymore?

Please tell me you are joking.

no need to be condescending

this photoshoot was done there:

tumblr_lscbnzribb1qaxihzo1_500.png

and:

lana-del-ray-007.jpg

idk if there are any others i'm not the best at photoshoots either :D

RVhKIwP.gif

Stop trying to see problems where they aren't. If that gif offends you I'm sorry.

there are tons of these 'monkey over black people's faces' gifs and the black community has already expressed discomfort at them being used. there's a reason that monkey is only ever photoshopped over black people instead of white people. i don't know why you changed your name from Bentley to Summertime then suddenly went from being a generally nice user to being a rude ass but you do you. your (insincere) apology is appreciated either way. :P

RVhKIwP.gif

I just find it funny that Lana is patriotic af yet her most iconic album shoot was shot in England :lmao:

But I'm very surprised they managed to find a decent looking house here since it's most of them are ugly.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Imagine just opening your curtains one morning to see Lana Del Rey on the lawn over the road posing with a beach ball and a cat...

Also, the infamous BTD truck was in England, so I'm guessing the one used in Love and LFL cover wasn't the exact same one

Imagine just opening your curtains one morning to see Lana Del Rey on the lawn over the road posing with a beach ball and a cat...

Also, the infamous BTD truck was in England, so I'm guessing the one used in Love and LFL cover wasn't the exact same one

Yeah I don’t think it’s the exact same one, but is the same make, model, year, color, etc

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You