renaissance

Honeymoon Short Film - Blue

Wow this is beautiful, thanks Amit

One more hour :creep:

Considering making a digital album to go with this..... hmmm

I hope HBTB is included in this film.

giphy.gif

Thank you so much!

As for HBTB.... I'm still not convinced the HM era is over. When the era is 100% complete, and we hopefully have more interviews/another video, I will make a longer short film, if Lana doesn't.

FzytWEW.png

Ok ok so sorry I watched this earlier this morning but then people contacted me to finish a group work ! 

Very nice job ! 

As I've said for the trailer, I love the way that you mixed different medias; interviews, footage, instrumentals etc etc 

Also, as SuperMegaStan said, you somehow managed to make the underwater scenes interesting again. I especially loved those who are combined with the water surface shots. It gives it a new dimension (or perhaps it's that way in Freak, I couldn't say, it didn't really catch my attention)

So great job ! (Try making one for each era :creep: )

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

everything flops until it flips.. 

I like it tho

just like everything from the HM era. :creep:

anyways, thanks for making the underwater scene interesting again. i love her voice so much.

the freak interlude with the prisoner monologue never fails to snatch ive listened to it over and over again it sounds so good with the instrumental 

Thank you so much everyone! I'd love to make one for Ultraviolence. Who knows, that may be my next project :creep:

FzytWEW.png

THANK YOU!

No Problem! There was one part I didn't like and that was when it said "Lana Del Rey - Freak". I never liked it on the original mv so its not something you added its just something I wish you had not included 

lilkimxchapelle.png