Macintosh Manhattan

Lana At The Pre-Grammy Gala At The Beverly Hilton Hotel 14.02.2016

I hope this means she ends up going to the actual Grammys this year.

Well if she is going to submit her music for Pop Vocal Album and major categories she will never win unless she gains commercial success again. Lets not forget this is the category when Kelly Clarkson wins over artists like Florence etc.

Well she's not nominated for anything, but possibly as Abel's date?

Actually, maybe her feature on Abel's album is enough to get her into the Grammys. Also she could be a presenter. Still wondering about that parallel universe where Lorde and Lana Del Rey presented the Oscar for best song last year.

I wear that semi-bun hairstyle with laid down frontal horns of hair since my early highschool (together with Veronica Lake style). I didn't know I look like a cheap Babylon whore  :hooker:  :teehee:  (one of my lovers called me squirrel, but fuck me  :D  )

But, if Angelina Jolie can pull up that hairdo and look like a greek goddess or majestic statue, with everyone slavishly licking her toes, why wouldn't omnipotent chameleonic supervixen Lana? I don't care about messy, burlesque shape of the outfit, I love the whimsical frills and how she combined frolic lolitaesque top (BTD teas) with eccentric ladylike skirt (it is even slightly siren-shaped – witty inuendo), and that seedy bordello hair of seductive, capricious, horny southern belle is hilarious in all of its tackiness.

She looks like Carmen from the opera, or Toulouse-Lautrec's ginger minx on absynth and opium, but in a manic phase, madly in love laced with intergalactic orgasms. She sure is the master manipulator of alchemical transforming dirty badass downtown hooker into madame with pedigré of a precious royal, or at least triumphantly blends those sassy components in one hysterical, magnetic and divine apparition.

And I adore that peachy tangerine explosion of life, love, lust and libido (she finally embraced golden part of the spectrum, first red, then this fire of light that dramatically cracked her murky cumuluses - orange chakra covers sexuality and creativity - she is obviously weaking up from her deep melancholic winter dream of misery and despair). She is so fucking radiant, resurrection of the millennium. It's like she unleashed all of her inhibitions and finally isn't terrified of herself and her inner monsters, and she looks like she's swallowed a parachute of spanish flies for courtesans. David Bowie would gladly gasp: „Hot tramp, I love you so!“

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Bardot. Brigitte Bardot. (pix in 76)

@@slang- YES Lana indeed was nominated, and it officially counts as a nomination and if wins, she wins.

Rooting for Weeknd.to win album of year (perhaps KL and TS split their vote)

Lana gets a grammy for album of year if Weeknd wins.

Counts 100% the same as any other.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

tumblr_o2kol6fskf1u3u0jjo1_540.png

Your Beauty is Beyond Compare      :kiss2:

With Flaming Locks   :illumilana2:  of Auburn Hair      :blush2:

With Ivory Skin and Eyes of Emerald Green     :pray2:

Your Smile is like a Breath of Spring      :thankyou:

Your Voice is Soft   :cumming:  like Summer Rain    :pray:

And I cannot compete with you, Jolene    :crying4:

REINAA 

Actually, maybe her feature on Abel's album is enough to get her into the Grammys. Also she could be a presenter. Still wondering about that parallel universe where Lorde and Lana Del Rey presented the Oscar for best song last year.

Lana is 100 percent for sure nominated this year as a featured artist for Abels CD!!

If you look on the nomination page on Grammys website her name is first listed under his nom for AOTY

And if you search her name in the search bar on their site her photo is captioned "CURRENT NOMINEE"!! This could be her year! :) (even though the Grammys are garbage o need her to have one after being snubbed twice)