hello moto

Freak Video- Alternate Version

Hey guys! I made a different version of the Freak video! The main points are the slight tint change to get rid of some of the red look, and the last half of the video, is now before the last chorus, except it's not as long either, but don't worry, I still gave it time to have an effect on the viewer! Also I got rid of the ugly intro and replaced it with a nicer one, and the beat drops are all different, you guys will LOVE the change to the last chorus!  :sass:

Intro 0:00

First Chorus 1:05

Second Verse 1:45

Second Chorus 2:45

Clair De Lune 3:35

Bridge 5:25

Final Chorus 6:05

https://tmblr.co/ZaLXzq22ZCXAY

:hooker: hope u like it

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ute7k_lana-del-rey-freak-video-alternate-version_music

The toning down done on the red scenes made their faces pink and sort of blurry, besides that the video was okay.

my computer runs the program REALLY slowly so i didn't see everything the best i could have, so it does have flaws like a little too much tinting, but it's a good concept, structurally.

my computer runs the program REALLY slowly so i didn't see everything the best i could have, so it does have flaws like a little too much tinting, but it's a good concept, structurally.

Yeah totally! I see where the concept was going but the tinting of the red colors just didn't seem to work out very well. Good luck on your next video! :)

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1