WhiteHydrangea

Lana attends the Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party! 28/02/2016

I don't like the outfit. It's better than some of the horrible outfits that she wore before but it's still basic and unsexy (despite squeezing her boobs). She needs a new stylist asap

It's simple and beautiful and not one of those overloaded gowns some other women wear to events like this

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Queen of hiding for 84 years then coming and SLAYING everyone by surprise all in the same month  :flutter:

Here are some more of my faves that no one's posted yet:

UDDcOJW.jpg

Lana with some cute guy who I don't know the name of:

cnV796N.jpg

Cute guy #2:

V12VOuD.jpg

KjVgqHp.jpg

B8SvQc3.jpg

ZD5HUgR.jpg

Cute guy #3:

RrnZaQ4.jpg

She is just GLEAMING here  :flutter:

Pjn753E.jpg

And what a tragedy... Lana poses with Caitlyn Jenner... Look how awkward and uncomfortable they both look  :toofunny:

uzS51zC.jpg

And don't worry, even this random chick got a photo with the QUEEN.

sEDl9RN.jpg

Lana with some cute guy who I don't know the name of:

cnV796N.jpg

This super cute guy is Sean O'Pry. He was Satanic Swifts co star in "Blank Space" vid, so he has been touched by the DEVIL....Lana looks so good with him tho :flutter: Together they look like the Prince and Princess of some Disney Fairytale lool...I wish they dated in real life or atleast she should cast him in some music video and make our Disney Dreams come true!! But I don't think Lana wud date him...He's too clean cut for her....She usually goes for scruffy looking guys with beards.

seanopry55-13.jpg

CGWzErhU8AAA8BH.jpg

Ughhh he's sooo hawt!!! In the iconic words of Lana he's sickeningly beautiful ♡♡♡

http://littlesnowflakewrites.tumblr.com/post/43276183062/sean-opry-and-lana-del-rey

tumblr_micepolVdU1s654t7o1_r1_400.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_O%27Pry

The dresses she has worn lately have all been really nice, but they're somewhat bland, except for the Brits one. I hope she'll eventually go back to the Ultraviolence aesthetic

UV aesthetic was only nice on photoshoots. All her dresses/outfits apart from that were extremely meh. And I hope she keeps the auburn/light brown hair and NEVER goes black again. It doesn't suit her at all.

UV aesthetic was only nice on photoshoots. All her dresses/outfits apart from that were extremely meh. And I hope she keeps the auburn/light brown hair and NEVER goes black again. It doesn't suit her at all.

Got to disagree with you. Imo her casual style was super nice during 2014, I loved the white v-neck + blue jeans look that she often wore and her stage outfits were absolutely fabulous too, like these ones

tumblr_nhar35qUcu1roq1mao1_540.png0187f7ee26b120dd636c7ab2d1350a4b.jpgnormal_2.jpgnormal_Sweetlife_Festival_-_Maryland2C_U

Sorry for posting old photos to this thread but she looked so gorgeous :flutter:

Got to disagree with you. Imo her casual style was super nice during 2014, I loved the white v-neck + blue jeans look that she often wore and her stage outfits were absolutely fabulous too, like these ones

tumblr_nhar35qUcu1roq1mao1_540.png0187f7ee26b120dd636c7ab2d1350a4b.jpgnormal_2.jpgnormal_Sweetlife_Festival_-_Maryland2C_U

Sorry for posting old photos to this thread but she looked so gorgeous :flutter:

Those were exceptions though PLUS your pics are from performances. Every outfit she wore at other events was tragic.

In all honesty, she can keep this look while walking to her local Target or Starbucks