Pretend

Zara Larsson

I need her fucking album and NEXT SINGLE already. I mean.. this WAIT... almost even worse than Ms Del Rey

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I was disappointed with DWBM at first, but it grew on me, luckily. so far we've only got two new songs but idk I don't feel this era as much as I did with (pre-)So Good hmm

Beskrivning saknas.

New song called Wow (produced by Marshmello) is out and it's a bop! Personally, I prefer it over the other two singles.

Zara_Larsson_-_Wow.png

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1Xylc3o4UrD53lo9CvFvVg

Came here to post the song but glad to see someone already did  :party:  :party:

I Agree that's better than both RML and DWBM, and I don't understand why is she releasing a new song so close with DWBM (the video dropped today as well) but I'll gladly take this song. :diva:  :diva:

I Agree that's better than both RML and DWBM, and I don't understand why is she releasing a new song so close with DWBM (the video dropped today as well) but I'll gladly take this song. :diva:  :diva:

I think it's because both Zara herself and her Swedish label TEN wanted to push DWBM, but her American/international label Epic wasn't behind it (they always find a way to mess things up) and wanted to promote Wow instead, which is why DWBM was basically demoted to a promo single and Wow was released as the proper second single now.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I think it's because both Zara herself and her Swedish label TEN wanted to push DWBM, but her American/international label Epic wasn't behind it (they always find a way to mess things up) and wanted to promote Wow instead, which is why DWBM was basically demoted to a promo single and Wow was released as the proper second single now.

on the one hand it makes sense but on the other hand is very messy

hm...  first impression is... kinda meh. not bad or anything but... I still miss the So Good songs :( but as usual: i fEeL tHat iT WiLL PrObAbLy gRoW oN mE 

Beskrivning saknas.

also she is one of the FEW current pop starlets that can ACTUALLY dance. (a little bit)

TRUE. When I had the opportunity to see her live, i was blown away by how amazing her show was, choreography and vocals.

Ruin My Life was the ultimate comeback single, but every single she dropped since just feels like a non event... I really hope her album is coming this year at least

Don't Worry Bout Me was great though, and Wow (which unfortunately wasn't even a single at all) was the ultimate bop! I actually think that out of all the new songs she's put out, Ruin My Life was the weakest one.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif