Pretend

Zara Larsson

So, apparently (and I say APPARENTLY), the album is called Love Me Land, the photo she teased, her in the theme park is from the album shoot. Love Me Land, Wow, Don't Worry Bout Me and All The Time are all on the album. Ruin My Life will appear as a bonus track on some form of deluxe edition.

The album is also due for October, apparently.

So, apparently (and I say APPARENTLY), the album is called Love Me Land, the photo she teased, her in the theme park is from the album shoot. Love Me Land, Wow, Don't Worry Bout Me and All The Time are all on the album. Ruin My Life will appear as a bonus track on some form of deluxe edition.

The album is also due for October, apparently.

WOW STANS* WON!!

*) So basically just me because everybody else doesn't really seem to care about it. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

On 8/26/2019 at 12:30 AM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Baby, I'm not even in a gown 

giphy.gif

I'm just in a T-shirt on the couch

giphy.gif

The way you want me makes me want you now

giphy.gif

The only thing you have to say is... WOW!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Well, well, well! It may have taken us an entire year, but Wow is finally getting what it deserves! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

new album poster girl out everywhere this friday, be sure to stream it ladies :grinds: if you like carly rae jepsen, dua lipa and charli xcx you might as well consider stanning miss larsson and join the zluts cult

Honestly there's a solid sophomore album in here... And you can definitely see her original vision with an ABBA influenced record. It just needs some of the newly recorded songs trimming. 

This is what I'll be taking:

01. Love Me Land 

02. Look What You've Done 

03. Poster Girl 

04. Need Someone 

05. FFF 

06. Right Here 

07. Wow

08. Stick With You 

09. Ruin My Life 

10. All The Time 

Right here is an absolute banger, one of her best,  but don’t get me wrong.. poster girl is like a puzzle between two pieces.

it’s like she couldn’t decide between glossy trap or dark/uplifting disco esque songs which kinda bothers me. Other than that it’s a Good Album and maybe that glossiness pop sound makes it good after all.

A good album. I really, really like I Need Someone, FFF and Look What You've Done. Though...  I demand JUSTICE for Don't Worry Bout Me and All The Time :crai::(

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy