WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ Orange Warsaw Festival 2016 June 3rd

Here's mine - 

lana_del_rey_at_the_orange_warsaw_festiv

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

some people are really negative.

i don't think she has much say over her set lists tbh.

Label's are going to want her to play what sells......which unfortunately was BtD and P.

She probably looks bored because SHE IS BORED. Singing the same songs over and over for years.

my guess is it's mostly her label's doing.

~INSTA1.gif

I noticed a few days ago rewatching the show that she knew all her choreos that day, if you look at Lolita's and High By The Beach's performances you can see her doing some moves from the choreography in the verses, I mean, she had them prepared one month before she premiered them on the TW Classic Show...

Why didn't she show the back up dancers in this show?

Could it be because there was a huge gap between this and next one (TW Classic)?

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

What if Lana didn't bring the dancers in the first show because she was testing if she could pull a show with such a huge crowd and not have everyone bored by just standing there and singing like she has always done? like, what if she was testing if the dancers weren't necessary?

But also, looking at the this show's performance on Off To The Races I noticed the instrumental is not the one she used for the rest of the show, in the new live version she does now you can defitnely see a difference in the bridge, Byron now plays this beautiful melody that is just f*cking amazing but, at this show is just the regular version with the heavy drums of the 2015 US tour, which leads me to think the reason she didn't brought the back up dancers was because the new show was yet to be finished.

Or maybe she could have just done the regular version of the instrumental because there were no backup dancers...

:illumilana:

WHY THE FUCK WEREN'T THE BACK UP DANCERS AT THIS SHOW  :crying:  

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

(...) which leads me to think the reason she didn't brought the back up dancers was because the new show was yet to be finished.

It's confirmed that her back-up dancers didn't know the choreography yet

Oh yeah? :O  :excited:

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:

By who? Where? When? lol

My friend met them in Greece and they told her they were still not prepared for summer shows the day polish concert was scheduled. Lana knew the choreography already.