LDRO

Instagram Updates

Oh Lord... She have two cats and two dogs.  :wub:

I also have a German shepherd. Very affectionate and playful, but extremely suspicious with strangers. Great watchdog, but he's made a fool of by my other dog, a golden retriever. lol

22 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Those German shepherds are puppies! How cute! They'll protect her from all those nasty stalkers! So cute!  :aw:

If that is also her intention, she chose well. German shepherds are protective and loyal to their owners. 

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Oh Lord... She have two cats and two dogs.  :wub:

I also have a German shepherd. Very affectionate and playful, but extremely suspicious with strangers. Great watchdog, but he's made a fool of by my other dog, a golden retriever. lol

If that is also her intention, she chose well. German shepherds are protective and loyal to their owners. 

I know! German Shepard's are the only breed that are extremely protective of their owners. They'll rip the face of the person harming their human. There's a reason this breed is used in the army as well as the police force. They are amazing. :wub:

9 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I know! German Shepard's are the only breed that are extremely protective of their owners. They'll rip the face of the person harming their human. There's a reason this breed is used in the army as well as the police force. They are amazing. :wub:

I have a little terrier mix and you definitely don't want to mess with him, no matter how small he is:scream:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

12 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I have a little terrier mix and you definitely don't want to mess with him, no matter how small he is:scream:

lol

Miniature Pinscher are also hellish. ?

wish she would have tagged biden or smth somewhere considering these flops keep talking about her being republican but yuh i hope she wore a regular mask for this and also coney island? how random ah?

i76mrxw.png 

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

wish she would have tagged biden or smth somewhere considering these flops keep talking about her being republican but yuh i hope she wore a regular mask for this and also coney island? how random ah?

Yeah, they really be forgetting that she "hexed" Trump lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

19 hours ago, net wurker said:

What's the ring on her finger?

do you have a girl? i don’t see a ring in ya finger. well that’s interesting, have you ever thought of dating a singer?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole