LDRO

Instagram Updates

10 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i’m still very anxious and feel some type of way that she refuses to endorse biden. 

i’m glad others are willfully distracted but as @Amadeus said, she seems to have literally 0 brain cells right now. 

i never expected her to endorse biden not because i think she is fond of the opposition but because from what we could hear her say these past 5 years she always made it seem that “it’s obvious she doesn’t vote trump” but when there’s people calling u maga del rey (and they’re being serious) since 2017 now and you keep singing about “red states so many red states out there” on your instagram livestream after tweeting some pro trump nutcase it is really hard to feel sorry for u when people assume ur a super diehard maga at this point. 

like at some point this entire thing lacks any sort of self awareness that other people might not update themselves on all sorts del rey and only see ur polarising bs u’ve been pulling?

(i mean i also her own stans who keep spreading this bs bc theyre desperate for notes and getting lana dragged while getting those numbers in is their form of humour but it is getting soo tired at this point i don’t even want to be associated with her fans or her at this point)

i76mrxw.png 

She obviously voted for Biden but tonight I think she just wanted to interact with her fans in a lighthearted way to maybe ease the tension. Perhaps she doesn't want to be all stressed out. Idk. Personally, I liked the livestreams. They eased some of my anxiety. It's also fun to just hear from her in general since shes been so sparse lately.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

5 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

i never expected her to endorse biden not because i think she is fond of the opposition but because from what we could hear her say these past 5 years she always made it seem that “it’s obvious she doesn’t vote trump” but when there’s people calling u maga del rey (and they’re being serious) since 2017 now and you keep singing about “red states so many red states out there” on your instagram livestream after tweeting some pro trump nutcase it is really hard to feel sorry for u when people assume ur a super diehard maga at this point. 

like at some point this entire thing lacks any sort of self awareness that other people might not update themselves on all sorts del rey and only see ur polarising bs u’ve been pulling?

(i mean i also her own stans who keep spreading this bs bc theyre desperate for notes and getting lana dragged while getting those numbers in is their form of humour but it is getting soo tired at this point i don’t even want to be associated with her fans or her at this point)

omg i had to look at the tweet and then look KB up. okay is she trolling at this point? she does love the opposition, being stubborn maybe? we make excuses but i’m scared of the truth 

earlier i was watching the live on my phone, my friend asked what i was watching and i just said nothing cause i don’t wanna be associated either :kum:

Omg americans are insane... I am actually glad she didn't promote any politician. For the rest of the world, all USA presidents are the same, there's no good in them. And she was singing it's all red or something like that just joking...it's obvious if you're a fan you know she's no republican i- It just so annoying that some /fans/ are always trying to make her look bad, she had too much drama already.

3 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Omg americans are insane... I am actually glad she didn't promote any politician. For the rest of the world, all USA presidents are the same, there's no good in them. And she was singing it's all red or something like that just joking...it's obvious if you're a fan you know she's no republican i- It just so annoying that some /fans/ are always trying to make her look bad, she had too much drama already.

It's not like she herself is not responsible for the drama either way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Electric Body said:

It's not like she herself is not responsible for the drama either way.

Yeah I'm gonna be honest it seems like in America everything is such a big deal and y'all make such a scandal about things that ain't THAT important. I mean chill out, there are biggest problems going on, focus on that instead of on what a celebrity does or thinks.

12 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Yeah I'm gonna be honest it seems like in America everything is such a big deal and y'all make such a scandal about things that ain't THAT important. I mean chill out, there are biggest problems going on, focus on that instead of on what a celebrity does or thinks.

Yet you are here, discussing on lanaboards. Seriously "there are bigger problems" is such a lame argument.

It's not that I personally care for whyever people drag her this time around, but you can hardly say that Lana was not asking for a negative backlash with her social media activity lately.

Since you have to be grown to vote, you shouldn't rely on celebrities to voice their political stance and expect it to sway other grown adults to vote for one party or the other

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

18 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Yet you are here, discussing on lanaboards. Seriously "there are bigger problems" is such a lame argument.

It's not that I personally care for whyever people drag her this time around, but you can hardly say that Lana was not asking for a negative backlash with her social media activity lately.

Yeah I am here while I'm having breakfast to go to work, what's your point? I don't know about you, but my family and I participate actively on social assistance cooking and donating everything we can. We have to because here people are starving, they literally go hauting to have dinner, I've seen it, they live in handmade tents, they sleep in the open. So yeah sometimes I see americans making a scandal over a celebrity and it's like ok... but I assume you don't have the poverty rate we have here. Anyway.

5 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

how can you tell? it doesn't seem that way at all.

She's mimicking over the prerecorded acapella. You can see it when she changes her vowels, moves her head and the mic but the sound doesn't change. Also it's sounds completely on tune to me which is not really the case in live singing. I don't really complain tho, whether it's pre recorded or live her vocals sound really strong. 

59 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Yeah I am here while I'm having breakfast to go to work, what's your point? I don't know about you, but my family and I participate actively on social assistance cooking and donating everything we can. We have to because here people are starving, they literally go hauting to have dinner, I've seen it, they live in handmade tents, they sleep in the open. So yeah sometimes I see americans making a scandal over a celebrity and it's like ok... but I assume you don't have the poverty rate we have here. Anyway.

Ok go off Mr. Martyr. Pretending anyone but you even suggested that this was a scandal or anything comparable to poverty rates lol. Way to completely derail a conversation though - and btw. I'm not american. xx

20 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Ok go off Mr. Martyr. Pretending anyone but you even suggested that this was a scandal or anything comparable to poverty rates lol. Way to completely derail a conversation though - and btw. I'm not american. xx

? This are the biggest problems I was talking about girl... but go off I guess

2 hours ago, Umaniac said:

She's mimicking over the prerecorded acapella. You can see it when she changes her vowels, moves her head and the mic but the sound doesn't change. Also it's sounds completely on tune to me which is not really the case in live singing. I don't really complain tho, whether it's pre recorded or live her vocals sound really strong. 

I thought it was a little too perfect. Sometimes the video seemed out of sync with the audio. I just thought it might be a delay in the video. 

I don't understand why Lana's post is not available anymore on instagram. It was good that she finally clarified some things, so why to delete it?

15 hours ago, Elle said:

Only seeing this now... I cannot express how much I love her for that first sentence (naturally also for the donation itself). She just gets it. Also, there's so much hypocrisy when it comes to being a modern activist imo. 

Edit: I think the quoting doesn't quite work here