LDRO

Instagram Updates

So I’m gathering by her caption that the record she announced Tuesday is pretty much just starting being recorded

hope she finishes by December, I assume she will since it’s all covers.

"Don’t forget me"

Lana Biden stan confirmed. Lana actually recording this covers album confirmed (?). Lana ditched Jack as producer for the covers album confirmed (?).

she’s probably annoyed she promised us a covers album to make up for Chemtrails because now she actually has to do it. 

I never want to her to let go of the folk it’s my favorite genre!!! :twirls:

41 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

that song snippet just triggered the catholic school trauma i thought i had suppressed :stareney2:

I came here to post this same comment. Suddenly I'm at all school mass again listening to the priest give a sermon about how I'm gonna get rained on by fire and brimstone in hell for masturbating. The power that that song has :defeated:

i love this. she seems more outspoken about politics when she feels it aligns with her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

35 minutes ago, katebusho said:

i re-read the post and it might not be on the album right? a little version as we took a break from the studio, she said

yeah I don’t think the church song will be on the album 

She had to know people were doubtful about the covers album being real so she posted this to simultaneously show support for the president elect and also prove she wasn’t fucking around. 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

so... is this a cover for the xmas album?

i don’t think so. She mentioned she sang it “during a break” in the studio, so it was just something she did between actual recording.