LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

Chuck posted about the scary masks from awhile ago, they are indeed not for Lana

Do you mean Charlie? I was going through Chuck’s posts to see it but I didn’t find anything, but I did notice that Charlie posted about directing Perfume Genius’s new video and in it we can see some scary animal masks! :wub: was that what you were referring to?

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Do you mean Charlie? I was going through Chuck’s posts to see it but I didn’t find anything, but I did notice that Charlie posted about directing Perfume Genius’s new video and in it we can see some scary animal masks! :wub: was that what you were referring to?

Yes, Charlie! My mistake!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

Yes, Charlie! My mistake!

Ok, that’s what I thought lol! I thought I missed Chuck posting about it! I wonder what the video will look like now, because I feel like in our heads we all kind of came up with a concept that involved the animal masks :thumb3: 

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

^ Okay this might be unpopular but I hope there isn't TOO much Nikki on this album; she's aight but I don't want her all over it 

Same. I'm sure her contribution will be fine but idk if I'm feeling her voice.  

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

15 hours ago, Nikogo said:

Chuck Charlie posted about the scary masks from awhile ago, they are indeed not for Lana

he directed a video for this song \/! weirdly enough, i said here a couple weeks ago that Lana should make an attempt in the molds of this song... :toofunny:

Lana taking a swim on Clay’s story -

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS