LDRO

Instagram Updates

FUCK THIS WORLD I'M LEAVIIIIIIIIING

just when i was getting comfortable with Blondna :defeated:

this dark brown is like... objectively the worst LDR hair color sorry

EDIT: yes i am just realizing the irony of her brunette Put Me in a Movie look being my favorite LDR moment and my profile pic

o4qjp4j.png

She really released a gorgeous video showcasing the blonde hair, and then went back. 

I really hoped the blonde would stay for at least a year or two

"Don’t forget me"

I loved the blonde...kinda sad that it"s already gone. Tbh I actually like the blonde more than her new hair color..

Anyways she looks beautiful no matter what hair color she wears:diva:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

My fav hair color in Lana is the super dark almost black brown (early honeymoon era look supremacy), but I thought her blonde looked gorgeous and she took so long transitioning into it and getting it right! But tbh I feel that, I get so bored so fast w my own hair. 

aOaIzH2.gif

DID WE GET DARK HAIR LANA BACK?!?!

yes we did we won yall we won ugh i love how she looks with dark hair, the blonde never made it all the way like bleach blonde and didn’t make sense to me why she did it but YES WE WON

also, that video with chemtrails.... it makes me wonder if she’s leading up to something 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ok now I seriously think that of the two albums she mentioned one is the succesor of COCC and now she's transitioning into another era :creep:

Lovely selfie though; the hair says UV but the face says L4L

The blonde hair was cute and imo wanted to see it last for awhile :ohno: But it washed her out a little too much + the endless Karen jokes. At least she didn’t go back to dark hair after 2 weeks of being blonde like back in 2016 :toofunny:

Brunette Lana is just stunning :angie:

Spoiler

Mamas needs to bring back the strawberry blonde/red hair for a trial run tho  :omg:

the wikifeet girlies are eating good lately huh 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

28 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

What is Clayton saying in that clip I need an American

"Are those your psychic needles (?) that you're looking for? What are you trying to look for?"

it’s not needles but I can’t figure out what it is (and I’m American :creep:)

aOaIzH2.gif

I loved her blonde hair and I was happy for finally a proper blonde era with a few photoshoots and two music videos but yeah… brunette Lana is the superior Lana. Can’t wait to see how her dark hair works with the way her new makeup artists does her face now, I’m sure it’ll look amazing

but i STILL hope she’s blonde on the album cover!!!

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

What is Clayton saying in that clip I need an American

"Are those your psychic needles (?) that you're looking for? What are you trying to look for?"

He kinda talks fast but I think hes saying "Out here too. What is your psychic readings at(out?) here you're looking for? What are you trying to look for?" maybe I'm mishearing but Lana did pan over to the psychic place behind her afterwards :whatever2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

glad the blonde is gone, it made her look older... dark hair suits her so much more and enhances her features

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Okay but what is this

C37fIe9.jpg

A burrito? I dunno, I kept Chipotle in business during quarantine (annnnddd we're back at it again!) I cant believe Brunette Lana is back, im so surprised. She is, shew honestly she usually gets me speechless. An absolute babe

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I HATE HER

IT'S A HOAX

UcDoVyt.jpg

I think it's just the way the sun is hitting her side... The little strands of hair on the left side of the photo on her face, neck, and flyaways in the air are dark, which would've been hard to edit x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS