LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

A burrito? I dunno, I kept Chipotle in business during quarantine (annnnddd we're back at it again!) I cant believe Brunette Lana is back, im so surprised. She is, shew honestly she usually gets me speechless. An absolute babe

You and me both sis, YAS! 15 hours til my next visit

source.gif

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I think it's just the way the sun is hitting her side... The little strands of hair on the left side of the photo & on her neck are dark, which would've been hard to edit x

Looks suspiciously like the BURN tool

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

You and me both sis, YAS! 15 hours til my next visit

source.gif

Lordt...its so sad im probably joining you in that. Im smiling so much! Also yes holy wow the super close up....how is this girl only 6 years older than me? Well I guess the Chipotle isn't great on the skin....ain't givin that up.

53 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I HATE HER

IT'S A HOAX

UcDoVyt.jpg

50 minutes ago, Elle said:

I think it's just the way the sun is hitting her side... The little strands of hair on the left side of the photo on her face, neck, and flyaways in the air are dark, which would've been hard to edit x

Can she, please, post another selfie so we can confirm? :troll:

Just now, Anthony said:

Can she, please, post another selfie so we can confirm? :troll:

This is going to be like that meme from 2015 when people were debating if that dress was white or blue or whatever tf that color was :tanisha:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Women can do what they want with their body... she didn’t ask or care for anyone else’s opinion and it’s  her right... but fuck if I’m not disappointed ? I hope the cover was shot as a blond at least, to commemorate this special time... RIP Arian Lana 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

4 minutes ago, Anthony said:

She's beautiful blonde, she's beautiful brunette, she's beautiful auburn, she's beautiful, period. ?

AND BALD. ?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY