LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, Roses of Saigon said:

Sinead O’ Connor. ?

Omg, could you imagine Lana going through a Sinead phase?!? Her posting on insta videos of her ripping up pictures of the Pope and the Kardashians. I :oic:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Omg, could you imagine Lana going through a Sinead phase?!? Her posting on insta videos of her ripping up pictures of the Pope and the Kardashians. I :oic:

GOD IS DEAD. DO YOU HEAR ME L.A?!

:tommy:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

The way she keeps changing her hair color....I'm surprised she still has hair on her head.

It would be so much easier buying a GOOD quality natural wig of every hair color she loves. She can afford it. This way when she feels like changing her hair color, pop that gorgeous wig on instead. Because one of these days she's going to wake up with no hair on her head if she keep doing this.

13 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The way she keeps changing her hair color....I'm surprised she still has hair on her head.

It would be so much easier buying a GOOD quality natural wig of every hair color she loves. She can afford it. This way when she feels like changing her hair color, pop that gorgeous wig on instead. Because one of these days she's going to wake up with no hair on her head if she keep doing this.

... and beautiful! :troll:

10 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

idgi she’s done this so many times where she bleaches her hair then like a few weeks later she’ll dye it dark again which is literally the worst thing you can do to your hair :rip: it’s so obviously damaged too i feel bad

i love you, but you don't understand me.

51 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

THE WAY I SCREAMED:party: finally!!!!! i hated the blonde sooo much, it didnt suit her face, dark makes her face pop

Is that quote on your signature by Ben real? I hope to god it is.

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

inb4 she went brown to reshoot the cover :creep:

Delete it please.

Now you've put it out into the universe :heidi:

I need her blonde in the cover, I bet she won't be back to blonde for a good while

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

@RormanNockwell a kindred spirit! I actually don't mind if she reshoots the cover to reflect her current state of mind, even if it causes a further delay to Chemtrails Over the County Club. There is a certain je ne sais quoi and beauty to the art of delay, dare I say a subconscious critique on our modern tendency to demand closure and instant gratification? :squidward: 

3lfQEhw.png

48 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

@RormanNockwell a kindred spirit! I actually don't mind if she reshoots the cover to reflect her current state of mind, even if it causes a further delay to Chemtrails Over the County Club. There is a certain je ne sais quoi and beauty to the art of delay, dare I say a subconscious critique on our modern tendency to demand closure and instant gratification? :squidward: 

Your mind. COCC social experiment confirmed. :oprah2:

14 hours ago, Liquorice said:

Ok now I seriously think that of the two albums she mentioned one is the succesor of COCC and now she's transitioning into another era :creep:

Lovely selfie though; the hair says UV but the face says L4L

Well she IS working on 2 albums, one out next month of covers and then COCC. But she did say COCC was finished so if she’s working on 2 again, then you’re right, she’s working on a follow up to Chemtrails OR she went back to work on COCC while she’s waiting for vinyl companies to open

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole